• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Project bike 919

Just to let you know if your wife asks you "what's in that box?" and you say "some parts from a bike that are all junk" SOMEHOW she will interpret that as that it's okay to toss that out.

FzKRcdo.jpg

I've been told that the cbr f4i brakes fit right up. You can see how much larger the pots and braking surface is so I hope that's true.

Waiting for forks to come back to check if they mount up correctly.

I think that uses the same MC no? I am hoping to get something from a sport bike that's a little more modern. I'f i don't find anything relatively soon I think I'm gonna order a RCS19 for my Energica and use the old MC from that.

I just realized that Tuono Joice's unused Zoran SV track upgrade kit's still out in garage (bike long sold)

itz a complete '06 GSXR front end/clipons + GSXR wheel/discs/new tire

u want? (very reasonably priced for youse!)

I just realized that Tuono Joice's unused Zoran SV track upgrade kit's still out in garage (bike long sold)

itz a complete '06 GSXR front end/clipons + GSXR wheel/discs/new tire

u want? (very reasonably priced for youse!)

I think i got a line on a brembo front mc. thanks tho.

My squishy boys are back. I got them with a steel wire brush and masked off a few areas and coated them with truck bed liner.
Debating if I should paint the calipers red and make a "brembo" logo to stick on but have it spell out "dildo" or "brokebro". Maybe just red and grind down the Nissin so it's raw. Or just say fuck it and keep em boring gray.

For the tank and tail I was thinking of doing a deco page thing. Like get sections of paper maps from the bay are and stick them all over the tank and then clear coat over that. Probably gonna sticker bomb the tail.

Last edited:
I feels yer conundrum - most often, bright calipers don’t work for me, tho sometimes, they do

I love screwing with brand names, so filing off or phony IDz are right up my gutter - “dildo” in Brembo script is pretty good for a caliper sticker

I happily drive a pushbike-swallowing Honda Element that I wish was an Audi, so when tars wore out I went 18” with S-line look rims & RS caps, then created my own, unique hi-perf RSQ9 model (tho sadly with lo-perf 2wd, hence “nottro” script)

next up will be:
S-style, mildly angled twice-pipes on 1 side
stainless wire diamond sport grilles painted black (save polished perimeter)
3-ring (not 4) emblems front & rear

I’m stuck between mirrors as-is (textured black) or smooth aluminum (ala S-models)

my “Hondi” is like no other, as will be your 919

Attachments

• E258BCFB-A14D-4F4C-AA3D-8F71D39733C8.jpeg
    E258BCFB-A14D-4F4C-AA3D-8F71D39733C8.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 23495D95-43EA-4D25-AD88-B0C1C56F9F3B.jpeg
    23495D95-43EA-4D25-AD88-B0C1C56F9F3B.jpeg
    18.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 0CE0F109-C6AE-475A-A508-19F2A4E5FB83.jpeg
    0CE0F109-C6AE-475A-A508-19F2A4E5FB83.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 17
  • B7B19CD3-7658-4E2C-9102-86F08E42370F.jpeg
    B7B19CD3-7658-4E2C-9102-86F08E42370F.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
firstbuell: i LOL'd at nottro
sincerely
-audifanboithatisn'tdumbenoughtobuyaother(yet)

thx, I’m especially fond of that made-up word
2nd fave is the RSQ9 emblem (upside down 6 offa Volvo, Pik&Pull)
3rd is breakthrough of trimming off the 4th ring

all in good fun, made possible by affordable SEAzn eBay knockoff bits

RE: you being too smart to get another Audi,
I feels ya - the awesome A7 is Tuono Joice’s,
she writes the chex @ dealer for maintenance/repairs :laughing

So I'm looking for different ideas to plaster on the tank. Microfiche? Random art? Dick pics?

I had a D 50 Dodge Ram Mitsu. pickup, had "Dodge Ram" across the tailgate.
With some trimming and adding black electrical tape artistically applied, it read, "Don't Ram"

I had a D 50 Dodge Ram Mitsu. pickup, had "Dodge Ram" across the tailgate.
With some trimming and adding black electrical tape artistically applied, it read, "Don't Ram"

thatz the spirit!

1 or 2 gens back, Tacoma pikups had embossed tailgates saying TOYOTA that became YO

similarly, DODGE becomes DOG or GOD

So I'm looking for different ideas to plaster on the tank. Microfiche? Random art? Dick pics?

maps was a good idea i thought. i just tossed a stack a few months back for lack of things to do with them :(

i've though of using old t-shirts, laminate like fiberglass. i want to make a gas tank like this someday. structural layers would be fiberglass, or just do a cosmetic layer over a metal tank

I'm normally a plain Jane kinda decorater -
that said, howz about track outlines
where you've raced, or tracks you wanna visit, or both?

no symmetry req'd & you can make it subtle or bold

Does anyone have old honda repair manuals they would be willing to sacrifice?

Back