• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Project bike 919

That turned out really nice! See you already got the front MC plumbed in too.

That turned out really nice! See you already got the front MC plumbed in too.

Yup! Thanks for that. Took a couple day cause I had to order the banjo.

Funny thing is of you ask oriely for a double m10x1 banjo bolt they will give you two singles.

Still waiting on the shock.

I bought a cheap set of shorty levers cause I couldn't find just the clutch lever and the fuckers sent me the wrong color. so I'm stuck with a set of blue levers. i tried contacting the seller and they offered me 3 dollars back or 3 dollars off buying new ones and they promise to send me the right color this time.

So if anyone is interested:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brake-and-...241366?hash=item44641a9b16:g:3p0AAOSwlx9fYYzt

In other exciting news. i designed and printed some block off plates for the grab bar holes.
UX2TaW4.jpeg

sRux9G6.jpeg

Gonna sand and paint, Trying to think how i wanna attach them. i would ideally like them to be removable. Maybe design a back plate and have it sammich to that. Or i could just Hot glu gun it.

I WANT MY SHOCK!!!

I got a pair of new ebay grade gold F4i levers that you can have if you want to pick them up. According to Pazzo's website they also fit the 919.

Minor update:

bNOpXtU.jpeg

Mike McGrude kindly donated his block off plates to me. i clear coated the tail and installed the tail light along with the block off plates. I also got some oem connectors for the tail light signals so it is less jank.

Z0UCiDn.jpeg

Installed lever and changed clutch cable routing because the routing i followed seemed to pinch a bit. I did not approve. Mutch betta nao! Also grips n mirrors. Yes those are Zero branded grips, they were what i had laying around. IDC.

2N2Xid4.jpeg

Installed shift shaft support. Also flushed the cool ant

TRwGsM2.jpeg

There was a air leak coming from the AIS block off plates. I tried to fix it with gasket material but it kept leaking. Scared the crap out of me at first caus it kinda sounded like valve slap at first. So this time i just used silly cone seal ant. it works for now!

tKMGCxP.jpeg

Decided i didn't like the back of the gauge cluster so ima truck bed liner it.

I had an idea for the tank. To blend the tail and front I was thinking of doing a "racing stripe" of stickers and then truck bed liner the rest.

Thinking of either laying the stickers down, clear coast, mask, sand and spray TBL.

Last edited:
Oh, so that hole on my clutch perch where a mirror once was, I was thinking of printing something to plug it. Make it kinda like a "hood ornament" A middle finger? The horse from the top of a Blantons bottle? A cock?

Any ideas?

Maybe put your last two ideas together...that should get some attention.;)

I got a pair of new ebay grade gold F4i levers that you can have if you want to pick them up. According to Pazzo's website they also fit the 919.

Thank you for your offer. I'm sorted now. I'm sorry i missed this.

Richard Butt is the only possibility

Well damn, I like your style but I couldn't find a 3d model I liked of sir Richard buttock. I do now wanna find a place to put one.

Last edited:
back when he was all the rage i swear someone printed a few.

There were a couple models but they were either too cartoony or unsettling :laughing

I think i'm gonna go with the shocker. I think it's obscure enough of a reference where i wont get in trouble if i park the bike at work. Think of the children!

Attachments

• shock.jpg
    shock.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 13
Saw that one, didn't like it. It's hard to transition the 2d dickbutt properly.

Hey I’m glad those block off plates worked out. Happy to contribute. Like I said, I was never going to use them. It came to mind that I do have one other piece you may or may not want. It’s a LED taillight with integrated turn signals. It’s got a clear lens and red and orange LEDs. I removed it and went with a stock one. It too is yours if you want it.

You’d mentioned a place had rear shocks, ohlins I think. I can find a few online but am interested to know who you had in mind as a source for these. I’m not ready to pull the trigger yet, but a suspension upgrade, front and rear, is in my bike’s future.

There were a couple models but they were either too cartoony or unsettling :laughing

I think i'm gonna go with the shocker. I think it's obscure enough of a reference where i wont get in trouble if i park the bike at work. Think of the children!
Like the idea... what about theft?

Back