Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Great use of the rule of thirds and the overall composition is really well done IMHO. I like the curve in the road in contrast to the sharp lines of the bike.

The DOF choice was perfect for the scene. The hazy greenery and shadows are a great backdrop for the white and black bike up front. You really captured what I miss most about riding in California. Great shot man.
Thanks.
sweet! i have something similar. i just used my camera phone so no playing around with DOF :(
Nice bike dude.

The great thing about this pic(its about 13 years old now) is that it brings tears to my eyes. Oh how quickly the years go by. My daughter Michelle is 18 now. She was/is the funnest kid, always up for an adventure. Look at how little her thumb was, hehe!(tears):thumbup Nothing spectacular about the camera or film, its the effect it gives to me that matters. Crud, enlargement won't work, I'm a novice at photoshop.

Attachments

• menmich.jpg
    menmich.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
The great thing about this pic(its about 13 years old now) is that it brings tears to my eyes. Oh how quickly the years go by. My daughter Michelle is 18 now. She was/is the funnest kid, always up for an adventure. Look at how little her thumb was, hehe!(tears):thumbup Nothing spectacular about the camera or film, its the effect it gives to me that matters. Crud, enlargement won't work, I'm a novice at photoshop.

Thats a great pic. I have two that are growing like weeds, teenage years coming up soon....ugh.

:rolleyes Her tattoo is kind of extreme. She has one that goes from the top back of her left shoulder down to her thigh. She is featured in a lot of tattoo magazines though... I still :sex any where and time of the week.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick her out of bed... I just think she'd be more beautiful if she hadn't done that to herself. I like smallish tattoos, but not murals.

June, 2012: A small waterfall in the Redwood National Forrest near Crescent City CA. I took this with an obsolete D5000. :)

Attachments

• DSC_0896.jpg
    DSC_0896.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 70
Took this photo today at Dunes Beach in Half Moon Bay, around 8PM or so. It's my first attempt at HDR photography. I used a trial version of Photomatix to merge the three photos (-2, 0, and +2 exposures) and adjust a few more things.

Shot this with an old Canon 10D and a 28-135mm lens.

IMG_8979_80_81_TestHDR.jpg

Anyone know the trick to posting a photo so it isn't so small and have the large rectangular border with empty space around it? TIA

Anyone know the trick to posting a photo so it isn't so small and have the large rectangular border with empty space around it? TIA
Use flickr, that's what I use. Sign up>upload>then click the "Share" button on the top left>Go down to Grab the HTML/BBcode>click BBcode>Copy and paste the link inside the box.

^ also picasa (free if you have a google account)

so thats flickr, picasa, and photbucket. all free.

hell you can even add tinypic to that list

Back