• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

cause he sucked.
Looking forward to GSP returning to the octagon.

word on the street is that silva will be at the gsp condit fight, and if GSP wins, challenge him to a catcheweight fight. probably agree to make it 175lb

I am excited about a Diaz / Kos fight.

Because I know both dudes will bring it.

And, I am a rare fan of both!

I think Koscheck is gonna get bloodied up the first round then do his usual cling-on and stare at the clock crap.. :laughing

GSP Condit should be interesting. GSP is a pretty intense dude maybe too much for Condit?

I bet Koscheck will poke his eye. Motherfucker does it atleast once in every fight.

Rich Franklin not covering his head was bad. I was yelling at the tv at his first leg kicks " cover your face, civet your face!"

Boom. Lights out from. Flat footed 40 year old man.

Rich Franklin not covering his head was bad. I was yelling at the tv at his first leg kicks " cover your face, civet your face!"

Boom. Lights out from. Flat footed 40 year old man.

Yep. Le swung somewhat wildly and happened to connect, right on the button. I think even he was surprised. But Rich handed him his chin on a silver platter.

I think they each have a couple fights left in 'em and that's about it.

Ya, too bad Cung Le isn't in his prime. Will never see him in a belt fight. I'm glad to see him win. I really like his style of fighting even though he one dimensional.

Wow Franklin splatted. The ring girls not so shabby in China :D

how to beat GSP...:boobies

link

One time I was fighting against BJ Penn. I had his back against the fence. I'm not kidding you, for a few seconds I look and I was staring at a beautiful woman in the audience. It was ... uh ... (snaps fingers) Cindy Crawford. I stared at her. I'm thinking, 'My God, she's so beautiful. And she's looking at me.' And just next to her, I see her husband looking at me and I'm like, 'Oh my God. I can't look at her. Her husband's looking at me.' Now I'm thinking, 'Of course, they're looking at me. I'm doing the show right now and I'm in the middle of the fight.' So I'm like, 'Go back to your focus' (laughs).

:laughing

I knew Condit would put up a good fight. I figured GSP would still win, but I knew it wasn't going to be easy. I think Condit shoulda got the chance some time ago, but at least it happened. It really was a nail biter at times.

So, Hendricks next?

I don't think gsp wants the silva fight, Abd rightfully so. It kinda feels weird watching the big guy pick on the littler guy. Abd as gsp said, all the questions are pretty disrespectful to condit as well

I just don't think it would be a wise career move for him. And if Anderson wins, so what?

GSP has been a dominant champ in an extremely tough division. He doesn't need any sort of shenanigans like a catchweight fight or whatever. Keep throwing the best of Welterweight at him and see how can unseat him. Who's going to be the next WW champ?

Back