• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

I knew it was going to be a decision fight, but it was a good fight. GSP face looked all fucked up. I would rather see GSP fight Hendricks also. Silva will have no problem beating GSP. What's up with that Cote fight and hitting back of the head.

Last edited:
Who said Condit was a boring fighter and doesnt stand there and bang?
GSP shouldnt take the fight with Silva... And Hendrix need to start practicing his bottom game coz he's just gonna get taken down
I want to see Rashad Evans come down to 85 and fight for the title

Haha, yep that was me. Glad that didn't happen.
I don't think Hendricks need to practice since he is already a 2 time NCAA D1 wrestling champ.

Post fight picture of GSP.
crop_gsp_after_ufc154-300x225.jpg

knockouts_Carlos_Condit_Head_Kicks_Georges_St_Pierre_UFC_154.gif

I've been saying Condit should get a title shot for a while now. Glad he finally got the chance. I think the dude will win a bunch of fights after this, and I would not be terribly surprised at a Condit/GSP rematch in the future. Not immediately, of course, but maybe by early 2014?

I've been saying Condit should get a title shot for a while now. Glad he finally got the chance. I think the dude will win a bunch of fights after this, and I would not be terribly surprised at a Condit/GSP rematch in the future. Not immediately, of course, but maybe by early 2014?

I say 2 decisive wins over top tier fighters would give him another title shot... there's no one else out there that actually bangs and still keep the game plan on... Kos is boring - coz he'll just try to take you down... Fitch - hmm, same thing... Alves - too inconsistent... Kampmann - will have to fight a couple of more to get on top again... hmmm.. who else is there? dong hyun kim?

Thiago needs a little more discipline cuz he had the Kampmann fight in the bag until he pulled that bonehead move. I still want to see him fight again soon, tho. I think he and Hendricks might be interesting.

Kind of a weird mix up right now in the WW division. Got this guy who beat that guy, but lost to that guy and vice versa.

Kos doesn't deserve another title shot. Not for a while yet.

GSP vs. Diaz

:thumbup

i would like to see that... but what kind of game plan would he have against gsp? i can see some clinch and dirty boxing but thats gonna be hard.. he needs to get close to gsp first and i doubt he'll be able to do that without getting taken down first...

I don't really care to see GSP vs. Diaz. First, you never know what crybaby bullshit is going to rear its ugly head with Diaz, and second, I don't think Diaz stands a chance.

I think Condit played it really safe with Diaz; he just wanted to get thru that fight so he could have a chance at GSP. But....... were it a three rounder with no title implications, I think he would have given Diaz a beatdown. Styles make fights and all that, but I just don't see Diaz having an answer for GSP.

How 'bout Maia now that he dropped down a class?

I don't really care to see GSP vs. Diaz. First, you never know what crybaby bullshit is going to rear its ugly head with Diaz, and second, I don't think Diaz stands a chance.

I think Condit played it really safe with Diaz; he just wanted to get thru that fight so he could have a chance at GSP. But....... were it a three rounder with no title implications, I think he would have given Diaz a beatdown. Styles make fights and all that, but I just don't see Diaz having an answer for GSP.

How 'bout Maia now that he dropped down a class?

agree with you on that... diaz's game plan is to outbox you and play jedi mindtrick and has worked but against some top tier fighters like condit and gsp, wont work... if diaz is more well-rounded and has the punching power, then he'll have a chance to beat him...
i dont see maia doing anything against gsp coz he's not well-rounded enough to stop gsp... he's got his bjj and awesome bottom game but it'll be tough to submit gsp especially when he's throwing them elbows...
i dont know.. i've ran out of fighters except for hendrix lol... he'll have a punching chance of beating gsp lol

Diaz got outclassed by condor. Badly. And gsp just dominated carlos.

Gsp would destroy the borderline retard. Diaz looks like he can hardly ficking think half the time

Why does diaz deserve any kind of shot?

Diaz got outclassed by condor. Badly. And gsp just dominated carlos.

Gsp would destroy the borderline retard. Diaz looks like he can hardly ficking think half the time

Why does diaz deserve any kind of shot?

Diaz doesn't deserve it... its just intriguing coz of the hype and diaz does bring it and doesnt mind getting popped...
hendrix is the most deserving, KO'ing top fighters... and thats all she wrote for WW...

Back