• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

shaping up to be a great card!

hendo gonna destory diaz i think. too big, too strong, to good. wont fall into the trash talking crap like ceronne did(or BJ did with nick)

gustofsen over rua I think, but its hard to call.

rory beats bj

Diaz got outclassed by condor. Badly. And gsp just dominated carlos.

Gsp would destroy the borderline retard. Diaz looks like he can hardly ficking think half the time

Why does diaz deserve any kind of shot?

You think Diaz "got destroyed" by Condit??? Dude, what fight were you watching? That fight could have gone either way, and by no means did either fighter get destroyed, lmao.

He deserves it if people want to see it. And, since all his fights are are more interesting to watch then GSP man-fucking someone to a 5 round victory, that's why.

I will say that finally George put on an exciting fight. Sheesh, dude couldn't even put Dan Hardy or Jake Sheilds away. Both those dudes faces looked like they didn't even get hit the whole fight. Hardy had no ground game then and was still holding his own, albeit from the bottom.

At any rate, these Fox free fights are looking to be an awesome card. Looking forward to the all of them.

I think Bendo is going to be a lot to handle, buy Nick Diaz always surprises me. Should be interesting.

Gustafsson/Rua should be fireworks. Also, be interesting to see which Penn shows up, I think he is done and will get KO'd.

You guys are doubting BJ? dang... i cant go against him... it doesnt matter who shows up.. he still shows up LOL... he'll fight no matter what - i think he'll RNC rory after busting up rory's face...
rua/gusta - i think gusta will tko rua...
bendo is too much for nate - his ways of getting out of trouble (getting submitted) is jsut crazy and i think thats the only way nate will have a chance is to submit bendo... bendo will have nate on his back the whole fight with some elbows...
great card - the undercards are awesome too

You think Diaz "got destroyed" by Condit??? Dude, what fight were you watching? That fight could have gone either way, and by no means did either fighter get destroyed, lmao.

He deserves it if people want to see it. And, since all his fights are are more interesting to watch then GSP man-fucking someone to a 5 round victory, that's why.

I will say that finally George put on an exciting fight. Sheesh, dude couldn't even put Dan Hardy or Jake Sheilds away. Both those dudes faces looked like they didn't even get hit the whole fight. Hardy had no ground game then and was still holding his own, albeit from the bottom.

At any rate, these Fox free fights are looking to be an awesome card. Looking forward to the all of them.

I think Bendo is going to be a lot to handle, buy Nick Diaz always surprises me. Should be interesting.

Gustafsson/Rua should be fireworks. Also, be interesting to see which Penn shows up, I think he is done and will get KO'd.

I didnt say nick diaz got destroyed, I said he got outclassed. and he did. condit had a perfect game plan, executed it flalwlessly. diaz walking forward trying to bait condit was a terribe gameplan. then of course nick gets poopped, sispended, and its all a mess. I kinda feel bad for nick, hes becoming, if he isnt alreadym a total joke. nate on theother hand youll notice hasnt been dong the whole trash talking thing much, toned it way down and speaks much much better and clearer now. I think nate has watched what a joke nick is, and wants no part of that.

nate I lie to watch fight and hope its a good fight, but I still think hendo is tyo big, too strong, to athletic and too tough

i think GSP's fights are exciting. its great to watch a skilled tactician fight well, see how perfect his gameplans are, and how well he is preparred. Ill always watch GSP, I enjoy his style a lot.

if I wanted to see the nick diaz sluggfest where they just bang away and talk trash, I woulds watch toughman comp.

BTW whats up with rory and his serial killer vibe? dude is WEIRD :laughing
dude is a beast tho, and while I dont think he will K BJ, I think hes going to dominate him.

I can lol maybe its just me, but womens MMA doesnt do anything for me

only women's sport I get behind really is tennis.

anyone see the press conference? BJ is all kinds of mad at rory, and im pretty sure rory has a closet full of dead bodies. dude is CREEPY

Yeah, I think Rory has a skin suit hidden somewhere. Runs around naked in the moonlight with his junk tucked betwixt his legs. :laughing

And as for WMMA? All I gotta say is... I will not be buying that card. I hope no one does and sends a big message to Dana no not pull that sort of shenannigans again. SRSLY, if this becomes a regular thing, I will watch less and less.

I do not want to watch women punch each other, period, sorry if it sounds sexist.

Besides, there are not that many women a that level, so you end up with lopsided fights. Snoozefest.

I can see how women's MMA can be unappealing. However, the mrs does BJJ and we see some of her acquaintances on strikeforce from time to time. Having someone to cheer for always makes it interesting.
Rousey has no competition really. Her opponent lost to Kaufman, which Rousey put away in under a minute. My wife LOVES it, thankfully she's very gentle when she demonstrates some of the moves on me :laughing.

I understand the fact that any of those women could beat me to a bloody pulp, I just don't want to watch it. I am certainly not going to pay to watch it.

If you think GSP's fights are snoozefests, I don't know what to tell you. :laughing

He broke Kos' orbital. Fight should have been stopped. He beat a former Strikeforce champ, shields, with one eye. Tooled Hardy, submitted Hughes, TKO'd Sera, beat BJ literally senseless, and dominated former WEC champ Condit. He's defeated the cream of the crop of one of the toughest divisions. Boring? Ok....

No matter what, Rousey could be as big as Brock and as talented as Anderson, I still don't want to watch women fight.

Should be free. Esievially with hebdo lyoto on the card. Free? I'll watch. But I won't pay.

If you think GSP's fights are snoozefests, I don't know what to tell you. :laughing

He broke Kos' orbital. Fight should have been stopped. He beat a former Strikeforce champ, shields, with one eye. Tooled Hardy, submitted Hughes, TKO'd Sera, beat BJ literally senseless, and dominated former WEC champ Condit. He's defeated the cream of the crop of one of the toughest divisions. Boring? Ok....

No matter what, Rousey could be as big as Brock and as talented as Anderson, I still don't want to watch women fight.

yes boring, lay n pray, leaves it to the judges.

[youtube]Woza262y51s[/youtube]

There's no " leaving it to the judges" with gsp. There's no question he wins. And wins dominantly

WIN Carlos Condit UFC 154 - St. Pierre vs. Condit
Nov / 17 / 2012 Decision (Unanimous)
Yves Lavigne 5 5:00
WIN Jake Shields UFC 129 - St. Pierre vs. Shields
Apr / 30 / 2011 Decision (Unanimous)
Herb Dean 5 5:00
WIN Josh Koscheck UFC 124 - St. Pierre vs. Koscheck 2
Dec / 11 / 2010 Decision (Unanimous)
WIN Dan Hardy UFC 111 - St. Pierre vs. Hardy
Mar / 27 / 2010 Decision (Unanimous)
Kevin Mulhall 5 5:00

WIN Thiago Alves UFC 100 - Lesnar vs. Mir 2
Jul / 11 / 2009 Decision (Unanimous)
Steve Mazzagatti

ok, fine.

You guys are doubting BJ? dang... i cant go against him... it doesnt matter who shows up.. he still shows up LOL... he'll fight no matter what

Yes. Doubting him because he is the most over-rated MMA fighter ever. He is 7-7-1 in his last 15 fights. He talks a bunch of shit, and gets the beat down. Unlike Nick Diaz who has never been knocked out or submitted in the UFC.

Not trying to hate, as I respect him, but I respect all the fighters. If he wins, it will be a miracle. The Prodigy indeed.

BUT, HE DID BEAT KENNY FLORIAN OMG. :laughing

Now, I may eat these words. He is always a threat.

I didnt say nick diaz got destroyed, I said he got outclassed. and he did. condit had a perfect game plan, executed it flalwlessly. diaz walking forward trying to bait condit was a terribe gameplan. then of course nick gets poopped, sispended, and its all a mess. I kinda feel bad for nick, hes becoming, if he isnt alreadym a total joke. nate on theother hand youll notice hasnt been dong the whole trash talking thing much, toned it way down and speaks much much better and clearer now. I think nate has watched what a joke nick is, and wants no part of that.

nate I lie to watch fight and hope its a good fight, but I still think hendo is tyo big, too strong, to athletic and too tough

i think GSP's fights are exciting. its great to watch a skilled tactician fight well, see how perfect his gameplans are, and how well he is preparred. Ill always watch GSP, I enjoy his style a lot.

if I wanted to see the nick diaz sluggfest where they just bang away and talk trash, I woulds watch toughman comp.

BTW whats up with rory and his serial killer vibe? dude is WEIRD :laughing
dude is a beast tho, and while I dont think he will K BJ, I think hes going to dominate him.

My bad on the mis-quote. :thumbup

Tend to agree about Bendo. Tough nut to crack.

Agree about GSP's potential, but jesus to say he is interesting to watch, but Diaz isn't.......it makes no sense to a fight fan. Diaz comes forward and has likely the best boxing skills in MMA. Not too mention his BBJ BB.
Toughman? Please dude. This guy is in another league. How can a fan not want to watch a fucking machine that never gasses throwing 100's of punches per round? You'd seriously rather watch GSP lay on Dan Hardy for 25 minutes and not injure him in any way? Okay bro.

I'd rather watch Dan Hardy fight Nick Diaz!

GSP: Not hating. I'd certainly rather hang out and have a beer with George. Seems like an awesome guy and role model and all that. Amazing athlete. Nice guy. Good tactician. BUT, a master of cutting weight, then ballooning up and laying on dudes.

That said, his last fight was awesome! He left it all out there and it was refreshing and satisfying. I hope he continues with this less safe style.

WIN Carlos Condit UFC 154 - St. Pierre vs. Condit
Nov / 17 / 2012 Decision (Unanimous)
Yves Lavigne 5 5:00
WIN Jake Shields UFC 129 - St. Pierre vs. Shields
Apr / 30 / 2011 Decision (Unanimous)
WIN Josh Koscheck UFC 124 - St. Pierre vs. Koscheck 2
Dec / 11 / 2010 Decision (Unanimous)
WIN Dan Hardy UFC 111 - St. Pierre vs. Hardy
Mar / 27 / 2010 Decision (Unanimous)
Kevin Mulhall 5 5:00

WIN Thiago Alves UFC 100 - Lesnar vs. Mir 2
Jul / 11 / 2009 Decision (Unanimous)
Steve Mazzagatti

ok, fine.

You missed my point. Yes it goes to the judges, but he's not "leaving it up to them" he's already win convincingly. There's no question as to who won.

Gsp will do the same to Diaz as he does to everyone. Excel at what they don't. Pick them apart via a weakness. Diaz has plenty of weakness'

Kinda sucks Diaz is gettIng the fight without earning it. But oh well. Too bad, Diaz Hendricks would be a great fight for number one contender

Last edited:
yes boring, lay n pray, leaves it to the judges.

Funny, most of the people I know who think something like motorcycle racing is boring don't know much about it. Same instance here? I dunno.

Besides, how is Ronda any more exciting? She's won with the same move in every fight, right? How utterly predictable.

But, bitching about GSP's dominance has little to do with this issue, if any at all. The fact of the matter is that I refuse to pay to watch WMMA, if at all. I have absolutely zero interest in it, whatsoever.

I enjoyed watching women's events in all sorts of Olympic sports this summer, so it's not like I only want to watch male athletes. Even tho MMA is a sport, it's still a fight, and I'm only going to watch dudes fight.

You missed my point. Yes it goes to the judges, but he's not "leaving it up to them" he's already win convincingly. There's no question as to who won.

Gsp will do the same to Diaz as he does to everyone. Excel at what they don't. Pick them apart via a weakness. Diaz has plenty of weakness'

Kinda sucks Diaz is gettIng the fight without earning it. But oh well. Too bad, Diaz Hendricks would be a great fight for number one contender

Diaz does not deserve another title shot. First, he's a liability; I wouldn't even want to do business with him if I were DW.

Second, he's coming off a loss. A loss to a guy the champ just beat. I think GSP just wants so badly to beat his ass that he got his wish.

Personally, I don't even think Condit should have had to fight Diaz to get his title shot, but that's history now.

Hendricks is getting the shaft.

Back