• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Man, you guys!

Here's what Cerrone did: He fought his own fight. He fought the way he always fights. When has he danced around and leg kicked someone to death? He comes forward, and with his size and skill he usually walks through people.

Nate beat a stronger guy at his own (cerrone's) game. He went straight at him and out boxed what I think is one of the better boxers in the division. Period. Talk about game plans all you want, but damn, give some credit where credit is due!

Ben Henderson just proved you don't have to dance around this guy. Henderson just did the same to Nate: walk straight forward and kick ass!!

Would like to see Cerrone fight Diaz again. Would be interesting to see how he handles it. Likely, he'll use a game plan like you guys are talking about. Love watching Cerrone fight. Loved Gullliard getting owned.

Condit never dancer around And leg kicked either. But he entered the nick fight with a superior gameplan. It's all about gameplan these days. Who's better preparred.

Hendo win because he stayed either too close for boxing, or too far away. Never let Nate get in His range. Well that Ans Hendo was just way bigger. Dude is HUGE

Yep, he beat him fair and square, just that I think Cerrone has the ability to beat Nate. I wouldn't mind a rematch some time down the road.

You guys are sniffing glue thinking Cerrone could have won that fight. Jesus, he got fucking destroyed. Good Lord, shows your funny bias.

I'd rather see Hendricks, but will fully enjoy watching Diaz/GSP. I think it will be a battle.

if you actually listen or watch the interview with cerrone, he even admitted that Diaz got to him and didnt fight his game plan.. i'm not discrediting diaz's game against him but Cerrone is just a better stand up fighter - and maybe stronger than him... diaz has the punches in bunches but cerrone shouldve listened to his coaches more during the fight instead of getting toyed by diaz's mind games and sh*t talking LOL...

Well, I watched the full Condit/Diaz fight sober last night. Condit really did win that fight. Made so many awesome kick/punch/kick combos and really fought a perfect fight.

Would really like to see Nick lose a fight with some fucking grace for once. Really, I am a fan of the guy, but sheesh it is difficult sometimes!

Ufc 155

This should be some great fights. Any predictions? Here's mine:

Sorry for the lame graphic.

MainE: Dos Santos Don't see Cigano losing to anyone actually. Cain will have to catch him with a perfect shot.

11. Lauzon -Miller will likely win but I love Lauzon
10. Boetsch
9. Belcher -Belcher is an animal. I think he'll be way too much for Okami
8. Leben -Brunson is pretty talented young guy. Seems to be going up, but I pick Crippler because I love the guy
7. Wineland -another emotional pick, as I love the way Wineland wings punches
6. no opinion
5. Varner -Guillard ain't no joke but would love to see Varner smash his ass
4. no opinion
3. no opinion
2. as above
1. Garcia -because he is Lenard Garcia and always brings it.

Many of my picks will likely lose, but really jusy picking who I HOPE will win more then who I THINK will win.

:thumbup

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    243.9 KB · Views: 85
ppv?
I think I'll remain home and rent this today.
Starting time please?

Jr. will win.
Lebon is now sober and he is my pick.
Boetsch will win and this will be a great fight.
Okami will lose.
Jamie Varner will kick his ass and Garcia will do his best yet will be defeated.

ok.
Pre lims at 5 and card 155 on ppv at 7.
Let's hope it'll be a fun time.

I agree i think dosantos wins. I think he will lose to overoid, but no one else. cain looked fat and out of shape at the weigh ins, again.

junior will feel him out, and KO late first round early second.

I agree i think dosantos wins. I think he will lose to overoid, but no one else. cain looked fat and out of shape at the weigh ins, again.

junior will feel him out, and KO late first round early second.

nice to see you on the Da BARF.
Hope you enjoy the fights//pre lims are on right now.

LOL. DAMN! Didn't expect Cain to really pull it off. That was a really good fight. I was still hoping JDS to pull off a miracle at the end with a strong left hit.

LOL. DAMN! Didn't expect Cain to really pull it off. That was a really good fight. I was still hoping JDS to pull off a miracle at the end with a strong left hit.

Damn you and your PPV spoiler. :mad
I was cut off after the Picket-Wineland fight of FX'd.

Last edited:
Didn't see the fight, but a HW tithe fight goes the distance?!

Hats off to Cain for handing junior Hos first UFC loss

Ya, JDS really needs to work out on his cardio since he was gassed out in 90 seconds.

I think it's been a while (if ever) since JDS has been taken down like that and had to deal with the ground game.

Congrats Cain!!! :D :D

edit: yep

Prior to Saturday's bout, dos Santos had spent a total of 13 seconds on his back in nine UFC fights. But Velasquez took him down repeatedly, and once on the ground, he wore the champion out with his grappling.

Last edited:
Back