• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

looks like do santos got destroyed. npt at all what I was expecting. which is funny because I sing the praises of a wrestling background so much lol and that is what cain has.

wrestling background is powerful in MMA. IMO the single best background to have as a starting point

So this is where everyone's hanging out.
I was wondering why no fight noise in the sink, besides the regular nuts bitching among themselves :laughing

Jr. will win.
Lebon is now sober and he is my pick.
Boetsch will win and this will be a great fight.
Okami will lose.
Jamie Varner will kick his ass and Garcia will do his best yet will be defeated.

D'oh you got the entire main card wrong :wow :laughing

LOL. DAMN! Didn't expect Cain to really pull it off. That was a really good fight. I was still hoping JDS to pull off a miracle at the end with a strong left hit.

The right guy won, the guy that wanted it more.
JDS may have rested on his laurels a bit too much and figure it wouldn't go beyond the first round, as did most everyone else.
He's a professional though and knows what he need to fix. He'll be back and more badass than ever.

jdsface.gif

Damn too bad Overeem is fighting Bigfoot. I want to see Overeem and JDS fight for the #1 contender. So far, Dana said that Overeem will fight Cain if he beats Bigfoot and then JDS will fight Bigfoot.

Ya, JDS really needs to work out on his cardio since he was gassed out in 90 seconds.
I didn't get the impression that he was gassed out.

He looked uber confident the first 30 seconds, then the rest of the match looked like he'd rather be anywhere else than in that cage. No will to fight.

JDS got mind raped. :rofl

if anyone caught dream

[youtube]yXoRKBLCCCc[/youtube]

[youtube]2vT4G1rIeek[/youtube]

[youtube]I6mPEdAiJpM[/youtube]

I caugfht the glory kickboxing heavyweight grand prix last night. fun stuff

btw anyone catch the ufc 156 card?! its really really good.

aldo vs edgar
overeen vs bigfoot
rashad vs nog

and dana says(dana says a lot of shit so who knows) that if bisping beats vitor coming up in a week or so, he wil get the silva title shot.

WORST FUCKING CARD IN A LONG TIME. Sorry, but that pretty much sucked bawlz except for the Louzon/Miller fight.

The Velasquez/Dos Santos fight was not good. It just showed how crappy the HW division is still.

overeem, bob sapp, and mark huin tin a japanese arm wrestking tourney lol

overeem at 2:15

[youtube]0ZwMP3avuIE[/youtube]

D'oh is right!
btw-it'a not polite to laugh at others, specially over the internet.

Manners?

D'oh you got the entire main card wrong :wow :laughing

I don't think a single fighter will ever tap from strikes, brain damaged be damned.

Just hope you don't get Kim Winslow, otherwise your brains will be leaking out your hear by the time she stops a beatdown. Either that, or she'll stop the fight if someone farts.

not to you Brown.........
I laugh at myself all the time for various things but when Blankpage loled at me I decided it was not that funny.

Reconsidering my position. It was funny.

OK back to the MMA, UFC, TUF....
Can't wait to see the coaches this season.

Anybody see the final Strikeforce? Spoilerz.....

;

l;

I wonder about Marquart. Dude got tooled; maybe he's better off at Bellator or something.

Anyways, the card was pretty mediocre. A bunch of names againtst a bunch of nobodies.

Back