• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Why the hate on Mendes? I get someone wanting Conor to win, buy why the hate for Mendes?

Lol, Cyborg is favored by -3000 for tonight fight. Interesting Invicta FC tonight with three title belts on the line.

Has anyone been watching Makwan Amirkhani fight? Can't wait for him to make it the top 10 and start recking the division. I know it's kind of soon but it would be really interesting to see this guy fight Mcgregor.

I missed it. I need to check youtube.

I'm watching the Invicta card right now.

Does anyone think this lady makes it out of the first round with Roidborg?

That fight was like a damn carnival sideshow...

She's never going to make 135 to fight Ronda though. And Ronda ain't going up for catch weight.

I don't understand why these ladies keep thinking standing and brawling with Cyborg might work...

Ronda is a scared bitch. We all know that Cyborg can't make 135 since she walks around at 170. Ronda is using that 135 weight as a road block so she doesn't have to fight Cyborg.

Ronda is a scared bitch. We all know that Cyborg can't make 135 since she walks around at 170. Ronda is using that 135 weight as a road block so she doesn't have to fight Cyborg.

This makes zero sense. Why is Rhonda scared for not fighting someone out of her weight class who's also a proven steroid user?

Just because she happens to be another name female fighter? She's not in her weight class.

This makes zero sense. Why is Rhonda scared for not fighting someone out of her weight class who's also a proven steroid user?

Just because she happens to be another name female fighter? She's not in her weight class.

He is making this up in his own mind.
I don't believe for one moment that RR is scared nor is a bitch. She has proven to be one tough competitor. Maybe she will fight the serial murderer without a nickname who is devoid of a substantial personality next. Then we shall see who is scurred.

To me, Cyborg calling out Housey makes about as much sense as if Weidman called out Cowboy Cerrone. Not in the same weight class, not going to be in the same weight class, shut up already.

Pretty much... I like Mendes but I don't want him to win this fight. I don't want to see Aldo/Mendes 3 already.

I don't really want to see Aldo/Mendes 3 either, BUT, I can't not root for the guy from:

hanford_ca.jpg

To me, Cyborg calling out Housey makes about as much sense as if Weidman called out Cowboy Cerrone. Not in the same weight class, not going to be in the same weight class, shut up already.

But bro... Rousey is scared because she's not that interested in fighting a man who is a whole weight class above her.

bro bro bro. Honda Housey is scared!!! rabble rabble rabble

Bro, I'll tell you bro, I haven't been training in jubro since I was 3 bro, but I'M scared of Cybrog, and I've got 30 lbros on her.

Bro. :p

But bro, like Weidman wanted to fight Jon Jones and they are two totally weight class. Bro, even though their division is like 20 pounds difference, they can hella do it.
It's not about weight class, it's about who is the tougher bitch. With UFC strict drug testing now, Ronda doesn't have to worry about her being on the juice even though she still has the after math of using steroids. Yes, Ronda doesn't have to fight her because their is a 10 pound difference between the weight they have to cut. But they are calling each other out. "Yea, I will beat your ass and fight you, but..... You have to make it to 135."

The fight will never happen because UFC is banning IV rehydration which a lot of fighters use.

Cyroid ain't making 135 without being about to IV hydrate after weigh ins.

Back