• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

If cyroid wanted to fight her should already could have. Take 9 months off, diet down, take one fight against some can at BW, prove she can pass a test and make weight, and immediate title shot

Instead she has Tito claim she could die (lolwut) and didn't take the UFC contract she was offered. She stays in the minors and calls out someone not in her division, and let's face it, her time is passed anyway. She hasn't been relevant in mma in 4 years. She's been in purgatory and using Honda housey to try and keep her brand up.

Her only selling point and relevance in the fight game is in conjunction with Honda. She's a nobody

At this point I would rather see Mackenzie dern or gabi fight Honda, than roid monster

Last edited:
Why the hate on Mendes? I get someone wanting Conor to win, buy why the hate for Mendes?

why? because alpha midget, thats why.

mendes is an excellent fighter, just a completely uninspiring college boy comfortable little nice family life well adjusted tape your buttcheeks together cant handle his alcohol athletically gifted little turd, if that explains it better.

DAMN GOOD NIGHT OF FIGHTS SO FAR! My cuz in Iowa trained with Jeremy Stephens, he just called me frothing at the mouth! '

"DID YOU SEE THAT FUCKING KNEE BRO"!!!...yeah dude I saw it.

Ronda is a scared bitch. We all know that Cyborg can't make 135 since she walks around at 170. Ronda is using that 135 weight as a road block so she doesn't have to fight Cyborg.

I'm getting FLAMED on mmajunkie because I said Johanna "Yum J Check" would hand RR her hat. :laughing

fuckin just realized they pushed it- orig bet was hendo>werdum>lawler>mcgregor but it was against aldo not mini douche, so i won 2/3 of the bet. still want the mick tho. especially after that walkout song by country manlet.

i know you appreciate gambling, so heres another. unfortunately they are prob not gonna honor this and push it too, but that's ok. i only bet to show the kids how it's done anyways. :laughing

2 Team Parlay #*******

Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline

Both must Fight for Action.

UFC on Fox 16 - United Center, Chicago, Illinois, United States

(9933) Renan "The Baron" Barao +195 Jul 25/15@11:45p

Competitor: (9932) T.J. Dillashaw

Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline

Both must Fight for Action. Bout has Action if takes place in 2015

UFC 189 - MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
UFC Featherweight Title

(9933) Conor McGregor -105 Jul 11/15@11:45p

Competitor: (9932) Jose Aldo

Web US$ 50.00 US$ 237.98

i like dillashaw, but i still think his win was a minor fluke. even tho i won a big grip o cash on it :laughing

*i like dillashaw, as far as alpha manlets go that is..

Last edited:
Ronda would destroy JJ. As much as I like her it wouldn't even be close

If RR and JJ were the same size it would be a carbon copy of the Esparza fight. :| JJ would put her on the end of her punches and tenderize RR's face.

I'm 100% confident of that.

If RR and JJ were the same size it would be a carbon copy of the Esparza fight. :| JJ would put her on the end of her punches and tenderize RR's face.

I'm 100% confident of that.

lord knows i can't possibly answer for k714, but i gotta say i thought you were kidding, but you actually are delusional :laughing

'if they were the same weight' lol

Back