• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

joannas best shots are her elbows an shins anyways. love em both, but fish of completely different oceans.

that said, i think bitch correiea has a better shot than the oddsmakers do, but only by half an order of magnitude or so.

conor%2Bmcgregor%2Bconfidence%2Bquotes.jpg

he's gonna feel like shit in the morning regardless :laughing

dude ate up some serious punishment, and not just the weight cut. adapted and overcame tho, like a real fighter in a real fighters prime does tho.

i wanna see him fight aldo to a draw then they both move up to LW and fight again where they both realistically should be.

After all the hype, McGregor looked surprisingly beatable.
Got taken down hard three times and ate a lot of hard elbows.
On points he was loosing fer sure.
It was weird to me how Mendez just stood up, hands down and ate two punches. Didn't even got knocked out he just covered a little and they called the fight.
First time ever I saw a UFC fight that looked shady to me...

he's gonna feel like shit in the morning regardless :laughing

dude ate up some serious punishment, and not just the weight cut. adapted and overcame tho, like a real fighter in a real fighters prime does tho.

i wanna see him fight aldo to a draw then they both move up to LW and fight again where they both realistically should be.

Not as bad as Rory and Robbie are going to feel lol good god

It was weird to me how Mendez just stood up, hands down and ate two punches. Didn't even got knocked out he just covered a little and they called the fight.

hurt to the body early and gassed hard, not to mention crying about elbows to the back of the head while on top.

sounds like you don't really know what you are watching if you smell fix on it.

Mendez was gassed like a mo fo. He had nothing. You could see he was just sitting in Connors guard. He had no gas left.

Early body kicks, no camp, tired as fuck

Great card, the best UFC so far this year for sure. I think Mendez will get the better of Mcgregor if they face each other again. I just didn't get why Mendez gave Mcgregor space and then at the end he just stood their with his hands down. That's not the Mendez I saw when he fought Aldo for the second time.

Indeed. He did look beatable.

Edgar would have rolled his ass so bad.

I believe Conor beats aldo but Frankie beats Conor

Lots of rumors that Conor tore his mcl in training camp and moved forward with the fight.

Connor is gonna beat aldo

Actually think Frankie is gonna be the one to beat Connor

I think Frankie would put the hurt on Connor. He's not going to stand in front of him or fall for his Anderson-Silva-esque bullshit. Mendes didn't move on the feet and pulled a bonehead submission attempt.

I will say Conor is legit, but he does still obviously have a huge hole in his game. If Mendes learned how to bob n' weave; he pretty handily tossed Conor on the ground and I don't think he could have taken those elbows all day long. He did beat a rassler, but his rasslin' game is pretty weak.

Aldo aboslutely could beat McGregor. Will he? Who knows... but I think he definitely could.

McGregor better stay at FW cuz after watching that fight, I think he'd get eaten alive at LW.

Has a lot of holes in his game but dude finishes people, that's for sure

I think his strikes are heavier than they look. Those back kicks were making chad wince solid

Also, Connor and faber coaching TUF

Movement people, movement! :D Just like Anderson did for so long, he's managed to find a way to psychologically trick people into standing there and getting hit. That's why I think Frankie could do the deed. No way is he going to stand there and get hit. Dude does hit hard. He's also huge for the class... I thought Aldo was big for FW; Conor is bigger. I dunno, unify the belt ASAP then let Frankie fight the winner.

Frankie's movement is pretty unreal. Only thing I dislike about Frankie is his tendency not to convincingly win fights. Lots of times he has close close decisions. I wish he would do just a little more damage

Back