• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

They should have more options for colors on the shorts like they do for the underwear. Just plan black and white is kind of boring. There are fighters like Phil Davis that likes to wear pink all the time.

That right hook, or whatever the hell that was, that Duffee threw right before getting cracked could have been seen coming from the moon. WTF was that about?

Both guys were eating big bombs from the bell, then right about the time I thought they were both gonna be punched out, Duffee came with that reaching right and Mir faded back then stepped in with the left.

Duffee was snoring before he hit the canvas. :rofl

Was like s tough man competition.

Yeah, that was bad, but it was a friggin' gnarly KO no matter what. :party

I thought for sure Mir would get touched on the chin and go to sleep, but he managed to pull it off.

Damn, Furgueson! :wow Dude is on a tear! Needs to fight Kabib next, if Kabib can manage to not get mauled by a bear. Again.

Decent card overall.

Anybody care about tomorrow morning's card? Or even know it's happening?

I'm not gonna try to wake up for it but if I happen to be up and it's still on, I'll tune in.

Really looking forward to this weekend. Card looks awesome. Better than 190.

Yep, Duffy does seem legit, so does that Scot who started out the main card, can't remember his name. Jojo should fight Joanna, tho I think Joanna would keep her belt.

oh shit, sorry, twice. once by a monster knee by the champ and once by an uppercut followed shortly by right jab to left cross by the new champ :laughing

and for the record, you are the one who came in all butthurt saying frankie woulda this frankie woulda that, then called my logic stoopid, so cmon mang, let's e-shake on this and have a gentlemans wager.

Sorry, missed this.

Butthurt?

Grown up son. Just having a conversation here. And, no I do not do interenetz gambling with some dude I don't know who lives 2000 miles away.

Vegas: it's closer to you and wants you hard earned dollars. Me: I do not. :laughing

But yes, we can e-shake and do an imaginary gentelmans wager.:thumbup

Sorry, missed this.

Butthurt?

Grown up son. Just having a conversation here. And, no I do not do interenetz gambling with some dude I don't know who lives 2000 miles away.

Vegas: it's closer to you and wants you hard earned dollars. Me: I do not. :laughing

But yes, we can e-shake and do an imaginary gentelmans wager.:thumbup

don't you besmirch my internet honor. i'm no welsher, and if i lose a bet, i pay up, and would most definitely have a check in the mail the next business day.

also, i'm much closer to atlantic city than vegas now. in fact, i could ride to frankies gym, trow him a beatin and be back by half past the hour. :laughing

don't you besmirch my internet honor. i'm no welsher, and if i lose a bet, i pay up, and would most definitely have a check in the mail the next business day.

also, i'm much closer to atlantic city than vegas now. in fact, i could ride to frankies gym, trow him a beatin and be back by half past the hour. :laughing

OK, I take back what I said, I actually will bet you.

I give you 1000 to 1 against Frankie. :laughing

Back