• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

DAMN! Miesha Tate said she will fight Cyborg at 140. lol.

What you guys think about firing Stitch Duran?

I don't think Tate can match Cyborg's intensity level but she has proven to be pretty durable.

The Stitch thing is bullshits, this whole Rebok is a clusterfuck of failure. Way to piss off the fans Dana..

I don't think the casual fan cares one way or another. I don't think DW cares what the people who saw UFC 1 on VHS back in the day think about the uniforms, Reebok, etc. He cares about the random jackasses because their numbers are so much larger.

It's just the UFC losing the cast of characters/traveling circus vibe it used to have. Used to feel like an event, with these regular characters. But that golden age has passed as it moves into a more standard sports league

Haha. Dana doesn't give a shit what any one is saying about this reebok deal and about Stitch. Kind of crazy that they are making him wear a reebok vest but won't get compensated for it. Really, I think this reebok deal is total shit for the fighters specially for fighters that only got a couple years left. It might be better for fighters in the long run and Reebok bumps up the pays. Right now Reebok is getting a steal for what they are paying the fighters. Fighters that used to get $100K-$200K, that was money for their retirement, kids college, house... Now they don't have that anymore... With the new strict drug testing, it's going to become a young man sport and these fighters are not going to last that long in the UFC.

I am looking forward to tomorrows fights.
I believe that all of the matches will be very exciting to watch.
Chicago bring with it extra energy and possible chaos/

I will be at Alley Katz tomorrow nighnt. If any of you want to join to support TJ, come find me.

TJ does it again and even better than last time. Very well done. Seems like he will be a champ for a long time until Cruz shows up again. Barao just doesn't have the stamina to keep up with TJ.
Meisha Tate has some nice power now.
I'm surprise "The Irish Dragon" gave distance and should of close in the fight and brawl.

Dillapickle mah man!
Tates striking has been improving, needs way more before Rousey unfortunately. She looked like she was watching the combos on the back of her eyeballs before actually throwing them.

Barao can't hack the weight anymore. He was already gas out in the 2nd round. He should move up in weight and fight for the belt when Aldo loses to Mcgregor. ;)

The nova unio team's weight citing philosophy needs to change. Of course with the coming IV ban they're going to have to

you don't even know what the word means, so laugh it up :twofinger

tj did a ballsy thing by essentially telling the media, and barao, that his problem is one that he can't fix and that is he is just too slow to hack his tactics.

Fluke. It's what you said happened in the first fight.

I will laugh it up. :twofinger

Back