• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Let's not go crazy with the "good company" stuff lol UFC is A pretty terrible company owned by some really sleazy people

I think she meant the people she was hanging out with while watching the fight.

Let's not go crazy with the "good company" stuff lol UFC is A pretty terrible company owned by some really sleazy people

I think she meant the people she was hanging out with while watching the fight.

Yes. Melissa joined me at the bar to watch the fights last night. They had a "kill the kegs" event going. 2 dollar pints all night. Pretty cool.

2sb5yec.jpg

Never would of thought Melissa with sleeve tattoos. I did get the glasses right. I thought you were asian though, Kurosaki...

It's funny to see a picture of someone who you only imagined what the heck they look like.
As a collector of ink since the age of 12 I have some real estate left but not much.
I did ask if you were blasian last night and was surprised by your full racial disclosure.......... (j/k)

Looks like we might be able to plan for a BARF gathering @ a UFC event.
Think about it!

Eating crow is hard for you. I know. It's okay, man.

now listen here harry belafonte, lots of people thought tj dominating barao in the first fight was flukey- that'll happen when a guy who is oh, like fuckin 35 and Oh gets duked by somewhat of a journeyman that just switched weight classes.

only crow im eating is losing a hundo on it and the bitter pill of winning priors in the parlay. now say brown bet me on edgar beating mcgregor, if fight goes down, and lil frankie pulls a rabbit out of his hat, then i will be eating crow, but not now.

Dayum, TJ made Barao look BAD. I don't think TJ has Barao's number, I think he's the best BW there is at this point in time. Well, I mean, he DOES have his number, but I think it's more than just being the right matchup.

Pretty damn good card overall.

TJ is a beast. What I mean by has his number is he's better than barao AND executed gameplans to perfection. He knows barao better than barao knows barao

True, true. But in some cases, there will be a guy who's at the top where someone below him in rankings beats him but may not be able to do the same thing to anyone else above him, if that makes any sense. Like kryptonite. :D

I think TJ beats everyone at BW, even a healthy Cruz, tho that may be like finding a unicorn at this point.

Last edited:
Back