• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Cruz will give him a whoopin' me thinks.

Hopefully they book that fight since Cruz wants to come back by end of the year. Would make sense around that time.

Not interested in TJ fight Assuncao. It's only being mentioned because he's the last dude to beat TJ but I think TJ kills him at this point.

Cruz is the fight to make.

Hopefully they book that fight since Cruz wants to come back by end of the year. Would make sense around that time.

Not interested in TJ fight Assuncao. It's only being mentioned because he's the last dude to beat TJ but I think TJ kills him at this point.

I dunno, it's possible, but that's why it's the fight that has to happen. Too bad Cruz is made of noodles, apparently.

I have a feeling they'll want TJ on a PPV again after this but Dillashaw vs Assuncao ain't really a PPV people would want to pay for I don't think. Unless the rest of the card is just stacked or he's a co-main.

Yeah, that's probably what will happen. TJ vs Assuncao will be a co-main. TJ vs Cruz would be a main event though.

Could happen, 7 kneecaps later. :nchantr

[youtube]m7wdcc3o0FE[/youtube]

Maybe theyre scared the full top being taken advantage of during grappling. idk.

Sara McMann is the only one I can think of off the top of my head who does. And Esparza.

I do not think that Reebok is the creator of sports bras. Slips happen often especially during this kind of sport.

Maybe theyre scared the full top being taken advantage of during grappling. idk.

Sara McMann is the only one I can think of off the top of my head who does. And Esparza.

It's not an advantage. Grabbing a rash guard offers nothing.

Does it create extra grip early in the fight though?
Michelle Waterson wears one.

Anyone give a crap about the next card? I cannot fathom buying it.

not really.

I'm going to a concert in San Jose Saturday so I wouldn't have been able to see it anyway.

If not, I'd probably stop by the local bar to watch for free. The only fights of division relevancy are the Neil Magny fight to see if his 7 fight win streak is more than just fighting scrubs and the Straw weight chick fight for #1 contender. Other than that, the Honda is going to crush a can and a bunch of irrelevant big boys are going to play Sock 'em Boppers and see who falls first.

This morning I stared into the fire and saw the future. Let me share with you all footage of Saturday's Honda Housey fight.

rampage-jackson-breaks-door-o.gif

Back