• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

The funny thing is Rampage threw more kicks against that door than he has against any opponent in the ring.

Bethe's delusion is nauseating. Watching the UFC Embedded videos, she's talking about justice being served on Saturday. What justice? She's the one that started talking shit about Ronda's friends and family... Ronda hasn't really said much more than that she's going to crush this can for writing a check her ass can't cash.

L0Lz0rz. :laughing

'page... he so funny. :D

I think my kicking technique is better, according to that video, so I get why he doesn't throw 'em much. :laughing

Potentially the funniest thing I've read all week.

"This card is awesome. It features the greatest collection of relics outside the Vatican."

Lowest selling ppv ever?

Bethe has little to nothing for Rhonda, I can't even watch embedded this round due to rage.

1. If I have to watch another highlight of Baszler getting beat on I might have to go save 100 kittens from the shelter to make myself feel better.

2. It's painfully obvious that Rhonda packs about the intelligence level of a 6th grader. "Mamma told me this, Mamma told me that.." "I'm gonna make her pay for eating my candy!" Love watching her explode on people but please stfu... :barf

Hopefully Cat will get a rematch after Tate gets broke off again..

Nah, it'll sell. Sell higher than 191 will with Mighty Mouse as main event. Or any other PPV he mained. 186, 174...

I might be the only person in this thread who is looking forward to the fights tomorrow!
Some will hopefully be swift, some will probably be wincing worthy and a few will be very exciting albeit swift.

I might be the only person in this thread who is looking forward to the fights tomorrow!
Some will hopefully be swift, some will probably be wincing worthy and a few will be very exciting albeit swift.

Are there fights you don't? :laughing

I love all of the matches-you are correct.

Maybe because I enjoy boxing so much and I get so riled up to be able to witness the true professionals doing it. All matches have the potential to provide instruction, amazement and insight in to a grind that prove to be phenomenal time and time again.
Seriously I will not sleep well tonight in anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!

For me the Ronda fight has been the best MMA spectating experience I ever had! I found myself on my feet applauding without even realizing it along with everyone else in the bar!
What drama! I think Dana White has experienced multiple orgasms in waves for the first time in his life after that fight.
However bad ass Connor Mcgregor is, or at least thinks he is. Ronda proved tonight shes the biggest UFC star no doubt!

Fight was over as soon as bethe starting walking out. First time I've ever seen a fighter that actually appeared scared

Lol that whole card.

Clown shoes.

Ronda might as well retire. There are no challengers.

Back