• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Oh, I know. All the way down to Division V high school cross country. :laughing

I know that will piss off a lot of people, but it's true. Just some juice more than others and some are not too careful about it.

Big test for Wonderboy

ExnSapj.jpg

WB vs WB
Water Boy vs Wonder Boy
I'm rooting for Rory but I do want to see that Wonder Boy/Lawler match.

Set my dvr to record preliminaries but bitch recorded nothing.
Was it worth watching or did I miss nothing?

Awesome! Good to see Diaz choke out MacGregor

So fuckinh dumb on Connors parts. Hands down, playing right into Diaz gameplay. Why do guys keep doing that shit against them

Amazing couple of fights. The game is always ready to flip your shit, cant get comfortable/cocky.

Lolz. Looks like 170 is out of the picture, tho I never figured that'd become a reality. Shit had gone off kilter and it took Nate frickin Diaz to bring everything back to normal.

And all this shit I'm reading and hearing about Conor going up in weight, fighting a bigger guy etc. srsly? Is this the casuals talking or are people delusional? Diaz and McG are the same frickin size. Do it at 155 after a full camp and the results would have been the same or worse.

I know MMA math doesn't always work, but Nate got tooled by Rory at 170 and Dos Anjos at 155. I don't think CMac would fare any better against top LW or WW guys. He could do well at LW but WW is out of the question.

Efficiency. Size. Whatever. He will be back but it'll be nice to be rid of the Honda/Cmac casuals.

I actually gained respect for McGreggor after this fight. I thought he looked great, didn't fight "safe", and went to war.

Even tho he got choked, and I was happy to see Nate win, there is no doubt Conor is the real deal as far as I am concerned. The guy has an awesome style. Very enjoyable to watch. I think he just didn't respect Nate's power, so he failed to respect his accuracy, too.

Just took a few precise shots and got rattled. At any rate, it was a good fight and so was the Holm/Tate fight.

Back