• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Conor was trying hard to knock Diaz out in the first round. Giving 100% to those left punches. Diaz face shows it, but Diaz is very durable and kept going after Conor. Then Conor gas out from throwing all the punches with his might and missing with his kicks. I'm surprise that Conor gas out so quick. If he had some more stamina left, he would of won.

Does this mean we now have to put up with both Tate and Diaz calling out Mayweather.

Diaz has enough experience training with pro boxers to not callout Mayweather. Boxing and Mma are different sports and there's no way Mayweather is going to take that kind of pay cut to fight MMA.

Conor was trying hard to knock Diaz out in the first round. Giving 100% to those left punches. Diaz face shows it, but Diaz is very durable and kept going after Conor. Then Conor gas out from throwing all the punches with his might and missing with his kicks. I'm surprise that Conor gas out so quick. If he had some more stamina left, he would of won.

Just as Cmac did to Mendez, you lose a lot of steam when you get tagged. Maybe he used too much steam in the first but that's no excuse at that level. Panick rasslin.

Diaz has enough experience training with pro boxers to not callout Mayweather. Boxing and Mma are different sports and there's no way Mayweather is going to take that kind of pay cut to fight MMA.

It was just a joke at how Rousey beats the likes of Tate so she thinks she'd do the same to Mayweather. And McGregor same thing with cockiness but not as far fetched.
Don't know if Mayweather is annoyed or entertained by the trash talking target they put on him.

Ive been watching ufc since the tournament days and Diaz since his TUF appearance. Yeah he's a bit retarded but he knows his limits. Rory helped with his tutoring.

Yup. Good thing I didn't put money on my predictions. Both fights were looking to go my way but took a sharp turn in the other direction.
Very entertaining. Surprised how ready and well-rounded Tate looked.
Ronda is lined up for the next title shot, but I think a holm rematch would have made more sense.

I wish I coulda been in Stockton for that fight.

I loved going to the bar while I was going to school at UOP in Stockton for a Diaz fight. It was always madness.

They must have partied so hard in the 209 last night.

I wonder if anybody actually bet that both the main and co main fights were going to end via RNC.

It was just a joke at how Rousey beats the likes of Tate so she thinks she'd do the same to Mayweather. And McGregor same thing with cockiness but not as far fetched.
Don't know if Mayweather is annoyed or entertained by the trash talking target they put on him.

Ive been watching ufc since the tournament days and Diaz since his TUF appearance. Yeah he's a bit retarded but he knows his limits. Rory helped with his tutoring.

Nate Diaz may not be well spoken, but he knows his world pretty well I think. I think Mayweather scoffs at all the callouts and such. Honda just blowing smoke... she talked all sorts of shit about all sorts of men knowing it would NEVER come to fruition. She's insufferable because she knew she could shovel shit with impunity.

I think CMac would at least show up. I'll give him that, he'd show up; the fight could, in theory, actually happen even tho it won't.

But again, Mayweather isn't going to fight for a $1M purse nor for any MMA fight, period. And any UFC fighter close to his size is going to lose a boxing match against him, hands down.

UFC first million dollar purse

Main card (Pay-per-view)
Nate Diaz ($500,000 + no win bonus = $500,000) def. Conor McGregor ($1,000,000)
Miesha Tate ($46,000 + $46,000 = $92,000) def. Holly Holm ($500,000)

thats the first true million dollar purse before bonus and PPV etc etc. million to show

And taxes. Still, enough to make a nice living.

Wonder if CMac should heed Uriah's advice and watch his spending habits. Who knows, maybe he'll be ballin' for life, maybe he's banked enough already, but the Rolls Royce, oversized watches and PeeWee Herman suits I'm sure eat up a chunk of change.

The guys fighting once or twice a year for $20K must be starving.
Would blow doing that routine for years then hitting 30 and never getting another call. A lot of fighters have come and gone over the years. Injuries, no insurance.
Wonder how many of them are now driving Uber.

Back