• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Can't say I've ever seen anyone take their shirt off

lol1.gif

Only thing that surprises me is that they were dumb enough to get caught. If you juice your entire adult life and compete in athletics where they might test you, you'd think they'd have figured out how not to get caught.

Why? Send C-Mac to 145. I think he should fight there again before they give him any more shots out side FW. Stay there or vacate the belt and move to LW.

Why? Send C-Mac to 145. I think he should fight there again before they give him any more shots out side FW. Stay there or vacate the belt and move to LW.

I don't forsee him ever fighting FW again, he enjoyed moving up too much. I have a feeling he will settle into LW eventually.

They will probably fight at 155 this time. Conor should stick with 155. I think it's to hard for him to make 145 all the time. He looks dead at the weigh-ins for 145.
McGregor_before_and_after.0.jpg

And like a bolt of lightning from the sky, the right fist comes inside the left arm of Mir, and it's lights out. :thumbup

Gotta love the way Hunt looked at him and shook his head. He knew he wasn't going to get up from that shot.

Last edited:
I'm seeing a lot of shit that the fight should have been stopped in the 1st too.

Magny was rock em sock em bopper'd but he still moving. Magny looked like he was raping a corpse at the end of round 2. That went on longer than Rockhold pounding on Weidman.

Back