• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Yup. I figure the ref gave Magny so much time i the first, he felt he had to give Lombard the same. But Magny was still defending himself and avoiding a lot of Lombard's shots in the first round, and Lombard was just taking Magny's shots to the head in the 2nd. Brutal!

Yeah, Lombard was turtling up. Dude was still wobbling at the beginning of 3. No way it should have gone that long.

Mir: retire
Hunt: w00t!

Yeah, Lombard was turtling up. Dude was still wobbling at the beginning of 3. No way it should have gone that long.

Mir: retire
Hunt: w00t!

I was yelling at the TV, I really didn't want Magny to get screwed by a haymaker in the 3rd. Looks like Lombard is experiencing the typical post PED flaccidity :laughing

I was afraid for Magny, and if the fight had been stopped in the 1st, it wouldn't have been a horrible call. But yes, Lombard was totally spent after Rd 1.

Also, Lombard says he's 5'8"? I think he's more like 5'4". :D

Never gonna learn. This guy can afford limo service he should just use it..

McGregor/Diaz II official for UFC 200. At 170 again.

Aldo/Edgar for interim 145 belt...

:wtf:laughing

Conor is never going to defend his belt...

Last edited:
jon-jones-dui-gif5.gif

giphy.gif

McGregor/Diaz II official for UFC 200. At 170 again.

Aldo/Edgar for interim 145 belt...

:wtf:laughing

Conor is never going to defend his belt...

I looked at the UFC 200 lineup and facepalm'd. :wtf I srsly don't get it. Diego Sanchez is on the freakin' main card? And this whole Nate v. CMac thing... srsly, guise, no? Maybe down the road, but a couple months later? This is like watching reruns.

UFC 100 was epic and I don't use that word often, but that shit was awesome. That was an event. 200? Meh.

LOL. Too bad DC is not fighting Jones and what even worse is that Rumble didn't step in to replace DC.

Back