• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

I read Rumble was training just in case. Then I read he can't fight cuz he had oral surgery. I think they don't want to see Jones take a nap on the canvas before he rematches DC. Who is just about as irritating as Jones. I'd like to see a simultaneous KO right there.

Tony Ferguson out of his fight with Kabob Nurmagofuckov.

Ironic. I had a strong feeling that fight wasn't gonna actually happen but I assumed it would be because Kabob would be the one pulling out. again

wha?

http://www.mmaweekly.com/is-it-true-did-conor-mcgregor-just-retire

Conor-McGregor-retirement-tweet.jpg

Wonder why he didn't want to tho? Total 180 from his previous outlook which was always doing media and always promoting

Sounds like he was training in Iceland. Maybe felt it was too much of a pain in the ass to travel back here and interrupt his camp. Probably could have picked an equally suitable place for his camp that would have made it easier to do the marketing stuff.

You're right that promotion has always seemed to be a priority with him. A number of articles have suggested he's getting harder to deal with as time goes by.

Read on the InterWebz that he was looking for more money and they said no so he said I am retiring. That would explain the sudden excuse that he is not doing the media appearances so we pull him.

I could retire to Iceland. :party

Huh... I'll believe the retirement story when I see it. CMac probably axed for more money, Dana said piss off, CMac said piss off, gets pulled from UFC 200. Six months down the road, CMac will be paraded around, talking all sorts of shit and everything will be back to normal again.

UFC.... uhhh, maybe 203, 205-ish. Watch... CMac and Honda Housey on the same card. :party

Back