• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

hey peniscopter-he is an addict through and through, an overachiever....it will continue to wreak havoc in his life until he decides to live a life worth living.....

On another note-CM is tearing up Manhattan!!!

That presser though.... Joanna and Karolina talking shit in Polish was pretty badass..

[youtube]Cmk2AZgcX4o[/youtube]

So excite!

8IbzJ.gif

Last edited:
Rousey Returning Dec 30th.
Nunez will defend the bouncing belt.........

Conor seems a bit on one......lashing out at everyone, looking for a fight.
hmmmmmmm, cocaine?

Looking forward to this ufc more than any other in a long while.
Cheapest seats $700. NFW would I pay anywhere near that.

truly fuckin amazing!
Love that Liz C. was the first woman to fight in the UFC and now is the first fighter in the UFC to fight at the Garden (MSG). Historical.

Lots of kos's, finishes, some decisions and not one broken arm the entire night.

I hope C Mac gets cocky enough to fight middleweight against a top contender. I'd like to see him get ragdolled,

does anyone have info. about bonuses, paychecks and fight of the night?

McGregor thinks he should be made shareholder in the organization.
So far this guy has had a lucky shamrock up his ass. That string of luck could end anytime. Lets see him run through some serious first before he starts thinking the organization can't do without him.

Back