• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Bellasnore. Daly fight sounds interesting tho. Dude shouldn't have cold cocked Kos and he'd probably be in the UFC knocking foolz out.

Lot of people are saying they want to see Daley vs MVP now.

I'm not sure exactly why. I don't wanna see that. Daley is the real deal, has been for a long time, and MVP is just a can crusher.

McGregor has been saying a lot of F UFC lately. No longer kissing Dana's ass and maybe he doesn't feel the new owners are kissing his enough.
He seems to think this Mayweather thing might happen and is focused there.
Can't blame him, $25M+ for one fight or wait near a decade to make that in the UFC. I just want to see MM shut him up.

let's hear it for the women!
Holmes vs. Randamie let's hope for a battle for the featherweight belt!
In Brooklyn
145 lb division-let's go!

Brunson v. Silva. hmmmm it might be time for the spider to go away.
Connonier v Teixera
Killa Gorilla v
Boetch v
Miller v Poirer-great fight.
Souza v

don't do the open hand finger extended any more. NY will be watching.

Last edited:
Only watched the undercard, which was a snoozer. Sounds like the main card was pretty blah, too. Saw the late shots... Paul Daily got permabanned for a shot that did less damage than those. So ridiculous. Women's BW... juicers and cheaters, yay. :rolleyes

too bad the Cyborg - Rousey thing never happened.

Why? Cyborg would have torn Honda's arms off and beaten her about the head and neck with them. I don't understand why people think the two should have fought. Granted, Justino is a juicer beyond belief, but she almost kills herself to make 145. I saw a picture of her and Cupcake next to each other and she looks three weight classes bigger than Tate.

Honda obviously cannot hang with high level strikers with a modicum of TDD, so why put her up against a huge wrecking ball? Pointless. Like wondering why Lesnar and GSP never fought except GSP's skill level and fighting IQ are orders of magnitude greater than Honda's.

Because she claimed she could beat Cyborg. GSP never made such a claim against anyone that much bigger than him.
I just wanted to see her eat her words, but of course we never would have heard her reaction since she'd have gone into hiding

She claimed a lot of bullshit, including the ability to beat certain male fighters, knowing she would never ever have to back up her words. She knew she'd never be able to back up her words about Cyborg, too.

Back