• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Dude is wearing fur coats. FFS.

img_cordula_20161112-105235_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_guardar-k62E--572x322@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

Joe Frazier at MSG the night before the Ali fight. :thumbup

Crazy fights to end the year. ����������

hopefully never. I can't believe she took a whole year off and came back with what seemed like absolutely zero improvement. Goodness, Amanda was tagging Ronda in the head like a stationary punching bag.

In contrast, Cody looked like he excelled quite a bit in skill and having a gameplan since his last fight not that long ago and did what NOBODY has ever done to Cruz. Cruz was the one looking like he was trying to land bombs and Cody was the one picking his shots (and strong shots at that). That was bizarre. Everyone expected Cruz would dance, point fight for 5 rounds, and Cody would be the one swinging at air and looking for one punch with no other chance.

I think Cody could have finished that fight a couple times and was thinking letting Cruz back up to make a statement and batter him for 5 rounds or look for the clean 1 shot KO might bite him in the ass in the end but it never did. I doubt he'll do that against TJ though.

She still hasn't learned how to defend against getting punched. :nchantr

This is MMA, not Judo. Same coach, same result.

She still hasn't learned how to defend against getting punched. :nchantr

This is MMA, not Judo. Same coach, same result.

Rhonda got what?, 3 mil for the 45 sec., I would let Amanda punch me 15 times in 45 seconds to collect that.:laughing:wtf, thank god for Cody!, don"t know if it was the best fight I've ever seen but I can say it's the most enjoyable fight I've seen in a couple years. I wasn't following him much before but I just became a huge fan!

great fights-Borg is looking great v Smolka but Mighty Mouse seems unbeatable at this time in his career.
TJ Dillashaw playing with Lineker for easy win. Who is next? As he said-I want my belt back! Cruz is a bitch! But now he will get the chance, hopefully right here in Sacto.
Garbrandt looked awesome! Loved that he was punking Cruz.

Nunez is a killer. I am not sure what she was talking about after her quick defeat of RR-my girlfriend will get a belt, you'll see?

anybody, anybody?

Rhonda got what?, 3 mil for the 45 sec., I would let Amanda punch me 15 times in 45 seconds to collect that.:laughing:wtf, thank god for Cody!, don"t know if it was the best fight I've ever seen but I can say it's the most enjoyable fight I've seen in a couple years. I wasn't following him much before but I just became a huge fan!

From Aug 2015, Fortune magazine:
"For example, back in February (2015), LA Times sports reporter Lance Pugmire estimated that Rousey earned about $1 million for her fight against Cat Zingano. Since she earned only $130,000 from the match itself, she made about $870,000 from 590,000 PPV buys, according to SB Nation's MMA blog Bloody Elbow.

If White’s estimate is correct and Saturday's fight (against Bethe Correia) drew a million or so PPV buys, it's fair to assume that Rousey made at least $1 million to $2 million in pay-per-view revenue alone. In an interview with entertainment show The Insider, Yahoo MMA writer Kevin Iole pegged her total take from the match at as high as $5 million. Given the viewership estimates for the fight, Iole's numbers make sense: the more people watch, the larger the percentage of PPV revenues the fighters take home, said Sholler.

That means Rousey may now make as much per fight as male UFC champs like George St. Pierre, who told Agence France-Presse that he makes between $4 million and $5 million per bout."

I doubt she came back just for a $3 million payout...

great fights-Borg is looking great v Smolka but Mighty Mouse seems unbeatable at this time in his career.
TJ Dillashaw playing with Lineker for easy win. Who is next? As he said-I want my belt back! Cruz is a bitch! But now he will get the chance, hopefully right here in Sacto.
Garbrandt looked awesome! Loved that he was punking Cruz.

Nunez is a killer. I am not sure what she was talking about after her quick defeat of RR-my girlfriend will get a belt, you'll see?

anybody, anybody?

Nina Ansaroff. She fights at 115 in the UFC. She's got a fight coming up. She has a pretty shitty record of 6-5 though... so don't expect much title stuff from her.

The Garbrandt/Cruz fight is the one I was looking forward to. I didn't expect it to go to a decision but nevertheless it the best fight I've seen in a long time.

Like the HH fight, RR looked like she didn't belong in there. Which is bizarre considering the hype and the baddess woman on the planet media claim.

Garbrandt/Dillashaw should be a great fight.

Cruz wins when he's longer and quicker, which he is neither against Garbrant.

I hope Honda goes away. You make that much money and not have the decency to do any media, you pretty much suck. She's been exposed and will never win another MMA fight again.

Back