• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Pretty sure she actually started believing the hype. Even Rogan claimed she could take out half the male bantamweight class. She started eating that shit up.

Yeah, Rogan definitely should take the blame for a lot of the BS hype. Both knew it would never happen. If there were no division between sexes in fighting, she'd not even be ranked at 135.

Yeah, Rogan definitely should take the blame for a lot of the BS hype. Both knew it would never happen. If there were no division between sexes in fighting, she'd not even be ranked at 135.

He did take the blame. :rofl

I talking Rousey vs Tate. And how dumb it was for anyone to claim she'd dominate male fighters when all we had to go on was her performance of Tate.

So, Mr. Honda Housey got KTFO on Sunday. I think Yamasucky should have stopped the fight about five punches earlier. I think I counted 11 to the head once he was down.

Lewis claims to have almost pooped on live TV, tho that would have been a DQ, I think. :laughing

Co-main was meh. Hendricks cannot get a decisive win w/o a KO. Personally, I thought it was a tossup and neither one did much, tho Lombard did land harder shots. Two roided out, post TRT lightweights. Blehhh...

So, Mr. Honda Housey got KTFO on Sunday. I think Yamasucky should have stopped the fight about five punches earlier. I think I counted 11 to the head once he was down.

Lewis claims to have almost pooped on live TV, tho that would have been a DQ, I think. :laughing

Co-main was meh. Hendricks cannot get a decisive win w/o a KO. Personally, I thought it was a tossup and neither one did much, tho Lombard did land harder shots. Two roided out, post TRT lightweights. Blehhh...

The prelims were better than the mains. Really entertaining undercard.

Same here. :laughing:

When he came on the scene, I just thought he was Tank Abbot throw back. And maybe he is, but dude KTFO some peeepz with some good resumes. :cool

I liked that he admitted he is more or less a one dimensional fighter and it's gotten him this far on this win streak, which is pretty impressive for any heavyweight really... and he said Travis is a more complete mixed martial artist but he is working on other aspects of his game all the time if he wants to keep climbing the ladder.

Lewis is an anomaly for sure. I think someone with solid technical skills stops him. (JDS?) Maybe Yamisaki will ref that one too?

Hendrix looked less 1/2 baked at the higher weight, but I think his KO highlight days are over. His dad bod is coming in strong, someone get that fool some test. stat.

Last edited:
weak card. They should have said there was no winner in the Woodley/Thompson fight. Not a draw. Like, you both get an L on your record and nobody goes home with the belt. Bring in the next two WW contenders.

Last edited:
I hate these new post fight presser formats where they only have one fighter out at a time.

weak card. They should have said there was no winner in the Woodley/Thompson fight. Not a draw. Like, you both get an L on your record and nobody goes home with the belt. Bring in the next two WW contenders.

Stalemate for sure. Woodley is so one dimensional, p4p most boring champ. I think he beats Masvidal tho, Maia isn't getting his shot any time soon..

GSP vs Bisping, a bold move by GSP, Bisping may not be a walk in the park.
Bet they don't let GSP sit on him for 5 rounds.

Aaaaaand this is why I don't buy PPV. A couple pretty slick fights on the undercard and a hugely disappointing main.

I hate these new post fight presser formats where they only have one fighter out at a time.

Totally stupid. I don't watch any more because they're often seriously delayed due to fighters getting stitched up or whatever and then they draaaaaaaaaaaaaaag on forever.

Stalemate for sure. Woodley is so one dimensional, p4p most boring champ. I think he beats Masvidal tho, Maia isn't getting his shot any time soon..

Maia should get a shot over Masvidal.

Back