• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

He back

1pz5t4.gif

I was a little concerned where he was at coming off two losses.

Glover... 1 win in his last 3 with 2 KO losses ain't a good look for him.

I was a little concerned where he was at coming off two losses.

Glover... 1 win in his last 3 with 2 KO losses ain't a good look for him.

Coming off 2 losses? I thought his last fight was against Jan Błachowicz at UFC Fight night last September, he won that unanimously, 30-27. He did lose to DC and Anthony Johnson before that, but the fight with DC was a split decision, not a bad showing against the champ.

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Because it's Jan fuckin Blachowicz. That was just some can crushing to make sure Gus was still straight.

He was straight after the DC fight, and JJ said he was the toughest fighter he ever fought. Nothing wrong with Gus at all, never has been. :thumbup

Hoping for a good Aldo-Holloway fight on Saturday. Wonder if Max has a chance.

I bet a friend 50 bucks Aldo wouldn't even show up. We're upping the bet to double or nothing. So now I got 100 on Max.

annnnd TKZ is off the Anaheim card with injury.

California cards just can't have nice things...

wonder who's next.

I hope they let Holloway have his first title defense in Hawaii. They let Dillashaw have Sac in his first defense, Stipe have Cleveland in his first defense. Actually went to both of those events.

Let's do UFC Hawaii. :D I'd be down to go. He's been campaigning for a Hawaiian event for awhile.

yeeeeep. He's been pushing for it for awhile, even before becoming champ (interim or unified). Got a lot more bargaining power now selling a hometown title fight there.

Plus, Max took a belt from a Brazilian who is sometimes a pain in Dana's ass so he might wanna do Max a solid just like he did with TJ and Stipe for beating Barao and Werdum. :D

Back