• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Dude took straight up East German-style anabolic 'roids!? :laughing Holy shit. We're not talking diuretics or "tainted boner pills", full tilt 'roids. And obviously didn't time his cycle right. Dude is:

Dumb as hell
Arrogant as hell
and/or is committing career suicide on purpose.

Not sure which or maybe all of the above.

Makes me wonder if dude would just be some scarecrow-looking mofo if it weren't for all the chemicals. :laughing

John Jones=

Attachments

• Used_condom.jpg
    Used_condom.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 41
Oh well, is what it is.

Can't be too upset when you like Jones (the fighter) and he shits the bed again.

The part that pisses me off is that JJ might be good enough to beat Cormier without doping, but we'll never know for sure.

On a related note, how does Vegas handle these types of situations? Do they go back and pay out the other way when Jon Jones comes up dirty? Is there a JJ delay built in to the payouts to allow for the tests to come back and the title get reverted? :rofl:rofl

I imagine it's a case by case like when they decide whether or not to pay fighters when a fight falls out.

Probably gonna get jon for all they can.

David Branch tapped to strikes. smh...

Rockhold looked rusty in the 1st round.

Hector Lombard got KO'd again. I'm okay with that.

David Branch tapped to strikes. smh...

Rockhold looked rusty in the 1st round.

Hector Lombard got KO'd again. I'm okay with that.

Lombard fight was kinda sad and sloppy.

Rockhold looking like he might suffer the same fate if he fights Spitsbing again. Branch who?

Branch was former WSOF MW and LHW champ at the same time. Renzo Gracie black belt. Hadn't lost in 5 years before then. etc etc. Biggest win was probably over Okami. Won his first UFC fight. Not bad fighter but Rockhold is just better.

But you're right. Rockhold is gonna get KO'd again by somebody if he keeps fighting like that. I thought it was a one off thing in the Bisping fight but he was doing the same shit.

I know, I was being sarcastic, but the field is so saturated, even champions in smaller organizations get lost in the mix.

Weidman is obviously good, but he was way too sloppy in Rd 1.

So salty for GSP, too. :laughing

Back