• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Great card. nuff said.

All 3 champs got finished and dethroned.

I did not see that coming.

Rose was shaking in her boots during weigh in. The lords prayer, WTF.
I'd like to see her pull it off but its looking like she's lost before she's even entered the ring.

Great fights lined up.

that lords prayer thing was a little weird... like really?

Joanna was being a little cunty though. I mean, I'm into her super confident thing but she sounded like she was going full Conor for a minute and I wasn't buying it.

Also, I personaly don't think Rose is really shook. She's fine. We'll see what happens in the fight but if she gets mollywhopped, I don't think it's because of pre-fight mind fuckery.

Blankpage :twofinger

Hey I was rooting for Rose but she was definitely feeling the heat at the weigh ins, she was praying for F sakes.
Anyhow still wondering what Boogiewoman's surprise was going to be

Gonna be funny to hear the bigg rigg post fight excuses. I'm guessing he was claims another 70% performance again.

Come on, man. At this point, you gotta admit she wasn't feeling the heat from Joanna at weigh ins. She was just being weird. No scared fighter comes out and KO's the dominant champ in one round.

Come on, man. At this point, you gotta admit she wasn't feeling the heat from Joanna at weigh ins. She was just being weird. No scared fighter comes out and KO's the dominant champ in one round.

Having the jitters pre fight doesn't necessarily stifle instinct and training. There's fighting and then there's all the other BS some would rather not deal with leading up to the fight. Matt Hughes was able to rattle GSP prior their fight. Didn't have any negative affect on the outcome for GPS though.

Having the jitters pre fight doesn't necessarily stifle instinct and training. There's fighting and then there's all the other BS some would rather not deal with leading up to the fight. Matt Hughes was able to rattle GSP prior their fight. Didn't have any negative affect on the outcome for GPS though.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on that perception of pre-fight stuff.

Went back and watched the prelims finally.

The Godbeer/Harris fight, WTF! :wtf

Harris is appealing the decision because he thinks Godbeer quit and "cheated" Harris.

Only cheating I saw was a cheap shot to the nut AND one of THE most egregious late strikes I've ever seen. I think Paul Daly vs. Josh Koscheck is the only one I can remember off the top of my head that was worse.

Besides, the Dr. stopped the fight, not Godbeer.

DQ was the right call, I think.

DQ was the right call but I think both Godbeer and Oleynik both were milking it a little.

Same with Weidman when he fought Mousasi. It's like, if you wanna milk it pretending to be more hurt than you are, welp... sometimes they doc's gonna believe you.

I'll give Godbeer more of a pass than the others. Sure, maybe he could have continued, but he did just get blasted in the nutz by a HW and then kicked in the head without seeing it coming.

Shoulda just gave Godbeer a free kick to Harris' nuggets. :laughing

How do you guys feel about GSP vs Whitaker next? I think Whitaker will maul him but GSP should look better his next fight. Hoping they do that fight Superbowl weekend along with Mcgregor vs Ferguson

JJ vs Rose rematch
If Anderson beat Gastelum and GSP beats Whitaker I see Silva vs GSP coming. One money fight for Anderson and title fight before he retires

There are a few strawweight bouts coming up but I don't see Calvillo's name anywhere. When the heck is she gonna fight again?

How do you guys feel about GSP vs Whitaker next? I think Whitaker will maul him but GSP should look better his next fight. Hoping they do that fight Superbowl weekend along with Mcgregor vs Ferguson

JJ vs Rose rematch
If Anderson beat Gastelum and GSP beats Whitaker I see Silva vs GSP coming. One money fight for Anderson and title fight before he retires

First, I think people don't give Spitsping enough credit... I think what GSP did last weekend was pretty amazing, to be honest. I 90% counted GSP out of that fight and I was way wrong. I was rooting for him, but didn't think it'd turn out like it did.

So... if he got the ring rust knocked off last fight, I'll put nothing past him. Whitaker is super legit, but I think GSP has a very strong chance of defending the belt.

Bellasnore announces a 2018 HW tourney to crown a division champ, since there is none right now. List includes:

Fedor
Mir
Rampage
King Mo
Big Country
Meathead
Master Bader
aaand... from the mean streets of West Linn... The American Gangster.

:party

Kind of an olde farte's league, but it should be entertaining none the less. Should do it in Japan all in one night. :D

In today's MMA shitshow.

- Conor being an entitled assclown again at Bellator.

- Anderson gets USADA'd... again...

Back