• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

ah, yeah. Branch woulda kinda been lost in the mix even if he won with all the shit between bisping/gsp/whittaker.

Decent card for a low profile event with lots of regional fighters.

Watching Gokhan Saki, if nothing else, was worth it. :party

Gomi needs to retire.

Jessica Andrade beat the shit out of Gadelha, after a close first round.

Okami thought his gameplan was gonna be to wrestlefuck OSP immediately as soon as the round started, then allowed himself to let OSP rack up another von flue choke in the first round. The record of von flue chokes in the UFC is 5 and OSP has 3 of them. :laughing

UFC 216 was fun. Good card, better than expected.

Met Forrest Griffin after the fights. Found out he is not too good for low brow dick jokes. :party

Attachments

• griffin cut.jpg
    griffin cut.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 63
So uhhhh Darren Till and Platinum Mike Perry....they need to resched. the Ponzonovio fight and plug Till in he pieced Cowboy uppppp!

Till wants wonderboy but personally Perry would sell TICKETSSSSS.

I don't know if he needs to retire. Till looked huge in there for a 170er.

Not sure what the next move here is for Cowboy. He's never lost 3 in a row.

What do you guys think about Covington vs Maia this weekend? Maia is the slight betting underdog so it looks like they are thinking it will be a striking match with Covington stuffing Maia's takedowns.

Maybe similiar to Maia's fight with Masvidal but Covington has better grappling

Last edited:
Got the answer now. All I gotta say is LOLZ. Brazil so salty. :laughing

Love seeing a stacked Brazilian card not go their way. Raining red cups. :laughing

Conrad McGillicutty says he won't step into the octagon unless he's a co-promoter.

Right. Sounds like he's ducking El Cucuey, bro.

If he wants to co-promote, he's going to have to drop a serious investment and even then, if the UFC had any sense, they'd laugh him out of the room for even thinking he could do it. But, stranger things have happened.

Personally, I think he's stalling and may never fight again. Which is fine. But if you're gonna go away... just go away.

The funny thing is he won't even say Tony's name in that little nonsense he was talking. Just says there's a guy with the interim built. And maybe defending against nate fucking diaz.

but yes, if you're gonna go away, just go away.

Rose was shaking in her boots during weigh in. The lords prayer, WTF.
I'd like to see her pull it off but its looking like she's lost before she's even entered the ring.

Great fights lined up.

that lords prayer thing was a little weird... like really?

Joanna was being a little cunty though. I mean, I'm into her super confident thing but she sounded like she was going full Conor for a minute and I wasn't buying it.

Also, I personaly don't think Rose is really shook. She's fine. We'll see what happens in the fight but if she gets mollywhopped, I don't think it's because of pre-fight mind fuckery.

Back