• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

I

did not see that fight going that way. I bet on RDA but I did not think, if it went into round 4 and 5, RDA would be the one putting on the pressure and controlling the fight.

RDA vs Woodley. Hope RDA beats Tyron "The Choosy One" Woodley. :party

Conor, Woodley, and Bisping are the worst champions in recent history. GSP did everyone a favor and got rid of Bisping. Who knows when the UFC is going to sack up and strip Conor. I at least respect Woodley for defending his belt but he does is kicking and screaming because he wants 'money fights' instead.

Last edited:
I saw a few rounds of that fight. Looked like he was out on his feet more than once. Too tough for his own good me thinks.

After the 3rdish he was slurring pretty hard in the corner in-between rounds.

Cyborg to 145 men? I'm Meegan fan but it's too early imo. Maybe Nunez can scissor her into submission?
Cyborg clearly has a huge fight iq, but I can't look past the decade of PED use.

Kaboob really put the hurt on Barboza, definitely want to see him smear Tfirg next. Also super impressed with Esparza's gainz, she had definitely been putting in some work.

Cyborg to 145 men? I'm Meegan fan but it's too early imo. Maybe Nunez can scissor her into submission?
Cyborg clearly has a huge fight iq, but I can't look past the decade of PED use.

Me either. Still looks like she's got leftover gains from prior use when you look at her physique...

I don't want to see her in men's, they just need a natural 145er, and that means only one: Megan.

Or maybe the Jewel, but I haven't seen her fight.

Cyborg will compete at 145 against men when pigs fly. What dude is going to get in a cage and pummel a woman in the face for rounds. Not gonna happen no matter how good she is.

First off, I should never watch UFC fights in a public setting. There are way too many retards out there.

Second, was rooting for Holly, but wasn't too surprised by the outcome. I thought she did pretty well the first couple rounds but was not able to mix it up enough later on to not take damage.

Santos is obviously an excellent fighter, and I'm not saying Holm is necessarily eating her Wheaties to get big n' strong, but Santos has benefited significantly from a lifetime of steroid use that will be difficult for any fighter to overcome.

Also, I thought much of the rest of the card was pretty meh. Condit was disappointing, but Magny I'm sorry, was boring as fuck.

Also, I thought much of the rest of the card was pretty meh. Condit was disappointing, but Magny I'm sorry, was boring as fuck.

Mostly, yeah. My girl Calvillo looked weak and doesn't appear to have even worked on her stand-up game at all so she ain't my girl no more. Bonecrusher... Meh.

But Khabib is like a freakin' terminator.

Word on the street, announcement at UFC 220 this Saturday, Conor stripped, Furgy vs Habeebi for the title gonna be official.

Well if he'd just fight, and not do demonstrations of how bad a boxer he is...

There's plenty of competition for him in the division.

Furgy/Habeebi confirmed to be fighting for the unified belt but Dana still playing coy on saying Conor is getting stripped.

Christ, just do it already!

Watched the UFC prelims, don't get the channel formerly known as Spike, so I missed Bellasnore. Sounds like things went as expected.

Same with the UFC PPV. Meh. Two championship fights and they still couldn't get me to cough up for the PPV. You can't put a bunch of nobodies on the rest of the card and expect viewers.

Sounds like Stipe and Crombread need to rumble. :party

Yeah, the 220 card was pretty garbage outside of the title fights.

Bellator was whatever. I had some friends over to watch both cards. We watched Bellator after UFC.

I don't remember a lot of the bellator card other than Chael gonna Chael and rory got beat the fuck up but still won and had to be carried out of the cage. By that time a fair amount of beer, weed, and whiskey had been consumed.

I think we ended up grappling in the grass and I tapped one of my friends with an arm-in guillotine.

It was a fun night. :laughing

Back