• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Why is Ronda still in the rankings?

Cuz the ufc rankings don't make no sense.

Sunday's card was actually pretty good for what it was. Some cool finishes on the prelims. Sage Northbutt got a bullshit decision though. He lost that damn fight and the judges scored it unanimous decision for him. They tried to feed him a nobody to build him up again and he looked like garbage and was gifted the win anyway.

anybody watch bellator Friday night? That chick fight was one of the worst fights I've ever seen seriously. Mitrione vs Big Country was whatever.

Last edited:
I don't get Bellasnore on t3h TV anymore, so I don't watch. Doesn't sound like I missed anything.

The UFC card was meh, tho the Cowboy fight was entertaining.

Sage may be the best pattycakes fighter evar, but yeah that was a home-town gift.

Northcutt decision was bullshits, that frenchie was all over him.

Cowboy looks a little burnt out? Glad he didn't get slept, I was a little worried for him.

I have an issue with the Wall n' Stall method of "winning" fights, however. Sure, dude was "all over him"... no submission attempts, no strikes. Dude didn't do jack diddly shit except try to ride out the clock.

I'm not against grappling, but if you're spending half the fight with your arms wrapped around the other dude's legs, you're doing it wrong and you deserve to lose.

Meh, was happy Sage won for one reason:

They didn't award the wrestlehumps.

EDIT: EXACTLY Animalmutha!! Preach it!

Sometimes I wish they could just say nobody won.

Like. Have records that say 14-2-0-1

14 wins, 2 losses, 0 draws/no contest, and then 1 worse than a draw, nobody won this fucking fight. :laughing cuz some draws are legitimate great fights so let's differentiate.

Why is Ronda still in the rankings?

Cuz the ufc rankings don't make no sense.

Sunday's card was actually pretty good for what it was. Some cool finishes on the prelims. Sage Northbutt got a bullshit decision though. He lost that damn fight and the judges scored it unanimous decision for him. They tried to feed him a nobody to build him up again and he looked like garbage and was gifted the win anyway.

anybody watch bellator Friday night? That chick fight was one of the worst fights I've ever seen seriously. Mitrione vs Big Country was whatever.

um pardon the casual fan question but: Is this little gem as embarrassing as I think it is?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/wwes-ronda-rousey-will-wrestle-wrestlemania-34-061524535.html

It's whatever to me. I don't watch WWE, I don't like her, so it's out of sight out of mind for me.

Won some good money last night betting on Ortega.

TTTTTTTTTTTT CITTTYYYYYYYYYYY

:party:party:party:party:party:party

Back