• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

So apparently I was drunk shopping online Saturday after the fights.

I bought this stupid shirt.

560.jpg

I'm totally gonna wear it though.

Jacare/Brunson 2 went pretty much like the first time they fought in Strikeforce.

I knew that was coming though. I had a voodoo doll and cast many curses on that black bastard for what he did in his last fight when he put his dirty hands on my Karate god Lyoto. :laughing

I FFW thru a lot of that card. The Dober fight was pretty good, and the main even was pretty exciting. Glad to see Jacare back in top form, however.

Some person actually called me a sexist some time recently. They overheard me talking about women's mma with my friend at the bar.

It was like... it's not about being sexist, I just don't care a ton about watching fighters with 5 fights experience, men or women. Keep those 3-2 fighters way down on the card, or just maybe they should still be in some regional show.

Don't think there's anything wrong with it. :dunno

Some person actually called me a sexist some time recently. They overheard me talking about women's mma with my friend at the bar.

It was like... it's not about being sexist, I just don't care a ton about watching fighters with 5 fights experience, men or women. Keep those 3-2 fighters way down on the card, or just maybe they should still be in some regional show.

Don't think there's anything wrong with it. :dunno

I hear you. I don't want to watch n00bz of either gender either. The women's divisions are pretty thin right now, tho there are three weight classes, so it's getting better.

Rose, Joanna, Shevchenko, Holm, Cyborg... exciting, legit fighters. Much of the rest of the field is just not there, tho.

word. If those ladies are fighting, I'll watch.

Other than that... beer and bathroom break.

That said, I used to watch some Invicta cards just because really green fighters sometimes get caught be some weird shit more experienced fighters would not get caught by. You know, jumping spinning triangle arm bars or Shoryuken or a Hadouken or something.

Talk about a squash match...
Shevchenko, what a beast. Yamasucky, WTF? But still... a match that should never have been made.

Main event was a snoozefest. Machida and Rashad should start a patty-cakes league.

Typical Yamasaki... Machida needs to fookin retireeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Rockhold might be feeling sleepy. :wtf Why is Yoel so goddamn creepy? :nchantr

1. I got my DVD in the mail of the Machida brothers seminar I went to last year. (It's 6 DVDs :laughing)

2. Good shit. A lot of the techniques I remember and have practiced since then.

3. Holy fuckin shit. lol :laughing I totally forgot this part where Lyoto and Chinzo taught a drill of the technique from Aldo vs Mendes 1, when Aldo broke the grip of Chad Mendes from behind and then knee'd him in the face for a KO.

:laughing

I must have been sweating my ass off and too exhausted to forget that. Brazilians don't forget.:laughing

"You guys have tight hips. You need to dance more." :laughing

Attachments

• IMG_1502.jpg
    IMG_1502.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 48
Back