• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Noice, I thought he was gonna pull off some crazy submission though. Will be a good fight with Holloway. And for my regular scheduled retirement call out... EDGAR.. :party:party:party

Pretty quiet in here.

I got triangled by a girl in class this weekend. That's about all the mma related stuff I got.

Probably be embarrassed if I hadn't been through this before. :laughing One of the students back in my early karate days started at the same time as me but she was 3-4 years older, so bigger. I was a shrimp, late growth spurt.

Sparring and some grappling exercises were often one sided. :x

Speaking of girls... Best advertising ever in Invicta :laughing

attachment.php

Attachments

• 18-45-09-75.jpg
    18-45-09-75.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Holloway vs Khabib.

Don't see Max pulling this one off. But man I like him and will be interesting to see.

I don't think anyone can stop Khabib. I don't have a favorite in this one though. Both fighters are guys I want to see win.

Also, this. :laughing

Regardless of all the fuckery with Ferguson/Khabib/Holloway,

we've still got a pretty good card on Saturday. If they scratched the 155 title completely, it would still be a great card.

There's fights on all 3 broadcasts (fight pass, fox sports 1, PPV)

Looking forward to jumping on twitter to see how his hoard of nut huggers defend these actions.

Also looking for to his 'apology'

Artem's been pulled from the card. Hope Chiesa doesn't get pulled for his injury.

If so, hope Bruce Leroy and Pettis get their show money.

You know, all his antics and drama outside of fighting are slightly annoying, like a fly buzzing around your BBQ, you can ignore it. but this shit is another level.

Because of this bullshit, 3 fights from the card are off.

I don't get to see my boy Bruce Leroy because Lobov had to be involved hanging on the coattails of his lord and savior McAsshole.

Chiesa and Pettis is off due to the cuts Chiesa got from broken glass.

Moreno/Borg is off because Borg caught glass shards in his eye from the broken window when McLoser was tossing shit at the bus.

This is number 1 bullshit.

Even the most hardcore Conor dick riders can't excuse this nonsense.

Back