• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Its hype for a McDouchebag fight sometime in the near future. Dana ain't gonna come down too hard on his boy.

Fudge! The Flyin' Hawaiian is off the card due to medical issues! Too big of a weight cut, apparently. Shit. Was looking forward to him KO-ing Kabib.

So, now I'm reading they contacted Felder about it and NYSAC nixed it because he's not ranked. Pettis apparently wants more money and UFC told him to piss off.

So... fight off?

No idea. Also not sure how NYSAC can dictate who can and can't fight for the belt. That should be out of their power.

Every single card in new York since they've started going there has had some fuckery surrounding the event. This is the worst.

No more NY cards.

No idea. Also not sure how NYSAC can dictate who can and can't fight for the belt. That should be out of their power.

Every single card in new York since they've started going there has had some fuckery surrounding the event. This is the worst.

No more NY cards.

The Family get the money, The Family Make the call, paisano.

Let all 3 of them fight Khabib one after the other. Let's make this thing go full retard. We're already almost all the way there.

Well there's Bellator tonight. Benson is fighing Roger Huera. :laughing

Actually some decent fights on the Bellator kickboxing. Anytime Raymond Daniels or John Wayne Parr fight, I'll watch.

That was a fun card!
Go Rose!
I love the comments about a New York corner.

Its hype for a McDouchebag fight sometime in the near future. Dana ain't gonna come down too hard on his boy.

Mayweather has been recently talking about competing in an MMA fight. Could be a build up to a huge money octagon rematch between the two. If so, Mayweather must either be confident in his chances, or McGregor's willingness to carry him, before letting him down relatively softly like Mayweather did in their boxing exhibition.

It's not even an mma fight... It's some dumbed down rules that's essentially boxing with 4oz gloves.

Back