• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

anyone got a link to the footage to what happened to jones' toe?

Looked fuckimg gnar

Too bad for sonnen, love the guy, but he never had a chance. Still a great dude lol

Bisping beat belcher no problem, eye injury regardless. Fuckimg Roy Nelson lol how could Kongo do the one stupid thing, circle towards Roy's right?

Rogan has got to go. I used to be a big fa of his, but he needs to move on. He's a terrible commentator that says just pure bullshit. Way to much trying to sell the fight and convince that it's an even fight. And way way to much emphasis on jujitsu, pretty much ignoring how the sport has moved on from jujitsu.

Its hard to keep backing a loser, especially with that mouth. He's right, he won't get another title shot, at least he shouldn't.
I love when Roy hubs his gut after a win :laughing

00.gif

Its hard to keep backing a loser, especially with that mouth. He's right, he won't get another title shot, at least he shouldn't.
I love when Roy hubs his gut after a win :laughing

I like son em. Even tho he's not a champion, let's not forget his three York fights were against the two best fighters in the history of the UFC.

Sonnen is good, he just ain't the best. Jon jones is. I'll say it right now, he's better than silva
(jones is)

Looks like Nelson versus Cormier up next.

Sonnen but he barely beat Bisping and was way outgunned by Jones. He's lucky he had that one good initial showing against Anderson because that and his mouth got him the other title shots.
Chael is entertaining but you're only as good as your last fight. He was selling himself as championship contender, I'm not that interested in seeing him fight whoevers left.

I need to reread my posts before I hit submit.
Meant to say "I like Sonnen but...and whatever else I wrote".

Yeah I though he lost that fight also but UFC needed a Sonnen/Silva PPV.

It's too bad. I'd like to see bisping silva, silva would win but the striking based fight would be entertaining

Belcher didn't look like Belcher. He wouldn't pull the trigger. WTF was with cutting off the ankle wraps? Anyone find anything out about that? And that was the worst eye gouge ever. EVER. Against a guy who's already had eye surgery. Shitty. I can't say Bisping did it on purpose, but fuck, he should at least be a little more apologetic.

Maybe Belcher should hang it up for his own safety. Better to be old and have your eyesight than young and blind.

And Big Country... It's not that he has HUGE knock out power, it's that he fuggin' pitches that hand like he's throwing a fastball! :laughing Carwin has gigantic power from close in, Roy just happens to be able to land that huge haymaker with some consistency. I think the fact that Roy is shorter than just about everyone he fights, gives him the ability swing that crazy punch and land where it needs to land. Hilarious.

763326755.gif

This UFC was weird as fuck. The Ref ending the fight from a eye poke other than giving the guy 5min to recover, the dislocated thumb, Belcher's eye getting cut, Jon Jones freak accident of his big toe, Bruce Buffer screwed up calling the winner. I laughed pretty hard when Bruce Buffer said Roy Nelson is a kung-fu fighter and what did he called Jon Jones? A lucydo fighter?

Last edited:
I liked him when he was on TUF. Back in the early days it was easy to tell who would win the show, they would get the most airtime per episode.

He's got his moments but its one step forward two steps back with his likeability factor

so jesus TRT belfort has a fight coming up against former SF champ rockhold. whos winning this one?

The TRT is strong with Vitor. And they're in Brazil. I think he takes it, gets another shot at Anderson and has his Off Button pushed again. :laughing

Back