• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

According to the CA athletic commission, nick Diaz has applied for a promoters license with the intent of creating His own mma organization.

Saw that. Instead of WAR MMA or whatever tarded thing he's calling it, he should call it the Ulitimate Bitchslapping Championship. :laughing

He probably won't show up. :laughing Either that, or he'll ramble on and on about some innane shit. Probably pay his fighters with bongs and pipes. :D

silva responds to sonnen

Jon Jones and Anderson (Silva) have been too nice to Chael. I want to suck his blood. I want to smell it. Not just fight. Not just fight. I want to hurt him," Silva said to MMAFighting.com's Ariel Helwani (via UFC Tonight).

"Chael is a joke, man. He is going to be second forever. He is never going to be first."

Silva went on state that "of course" he wanted to take Sonnen up on his challenge, before laughing heartily and loudly, sarcastically adding, "I'm not going sleep tonight.

"I am just waiting for the UFC. That's all I want to say."

A tirade like that put Sonnen on the spot, but of course the pride of West Linn didn't skip a beat.

"Well I think the real breaking news there is that Wanderlei Silva put together a coherent sentence that somebody understood," Sonnen shot back. "But I can assure you, Wanderlei, I will not be signing a contract for you to suck on any part of me. I suggest you go to a bath and find yourself."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/5/1...va-wants-to-suck-and-smell-chael-sonnen-blood

twityter, giving athletes a forum to prove how stuoid they are since (when did tiwtter get invented?)

lol why would a guy who gets the bonus be a bitch? because the other guy broke the rules? they have to give it to someone

Ghetto mentality. The Diaz Clowns could easily put themselves in that dude's shoes.

I don't get it... ok, pot /= roids, but they know they test for it. They know how long traces can be found in a person. You got six months to fight? Bong away. You fighting in a month? Don't be a tard.

exactly. while its dumb that they test for it, they TEST for it its not a secret. its against the rules to smoke pot while in athletic competetions.

pot cant be that good, it just cant. I dont understand why these guys smoke AT ALL>

lol why would a guy who gets the bonus be a bitch?

Here is why according to Nate's manager:
"Nate voiced a personal opinion about an incident that took place involving Bryan Caraway in which he chased Dana all over Twitter to try to get a bonus, which was taken away from Pat Healy, got the bonus, and then had the nerve to go back out there and bash the guy and talk s--t about weed-smoking and how much he hates it and how it's wrong, which was, at best, a s--t move on his side," Kogan said.

I should have posted this article. Don't know why I posted the link to dumbass Maggie Hendricks, Good Lord. :laughing

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/...lease-for-nate-diaz-tweet-manager-unrepentant

IMO, Caraway is a well known uber-douche (remember his talking tough to Ronda Rousey, a well known woman).

Now, I agree with Kogan that Nate was calling Caraway a "bitch" and a "fag" which means, in Stocktonspeak:
"You are a punkass and I want to punch your face for acting like a little backdoor panzy"

I think we can all agree Nate was not insulting women or homosexuals.

Belfort KO was awesome. I'm surprise he was the slit underdog for that fight.
file.gif

I ajways root against brazilians but that was an epic ko.

Luke had His hands down. It never ceases to amaze me how many fighters are lazy with their hands

I ajways root against brazilians but that was an epic ko.

Luke had His hands down. It never ceases to amaze me how many fighters are lazy with their hands

im not sure that just a hand wouldve been able to fully blunt that

Rockhold never pulled the trigger. Vitor is a total roid rager, but roids or not, he KTFO that dude pretty badly. Rockhold was just standing there waiting for it to happen.

joe rogan pointed out an interesting thing regarding vitor, hes clearly the number one contender. hes also on TRT. and he isnt licenced in nevada for TRT usage, and the comisioner in nevada flat out said anyone who was caught cheating in the past will not be granted a TRT exemption to fight, no questions asked. and vitor was caught in roids some years ago.

Back