• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

From what I can gather, Pat Militech was the last and only guy to win a championship in Brazil. Things have obviously changed since then.

If Vitor does fight Anderson again, I wonder if we'll see a super-buffed Anderson. :D

Watch... he'll have to get off the juice (or at least cycle to beat the test, FFS! I guarantee he's not the only one juicing, just most people are smart enough to cycle so they don't get caught) in order to fight in the US, he'll lose his edge, get KTFO by Anderson again (even tho he'd get KTFO anyways), then blame it on his tiny testes and proclaim that he NEEDS TRT, yo! :D

That, or they'll set up the match in Brazil, probably at the end of the year... maybe even their anual New Years match... and you'll see Anderson bigger than ever and will pull some move that no one else has ever managed to land and KTFO Vitor in spectacular fashion anyways. :party

I don't want to see Anderson vs Vitor. Anderson vs Jones is what I want to see. I know Dana is trying to have these two guys fight and have it done in New York.

I don't think you'll see Anderson/Jones any time soon. Just like you won't see GSP/Anderson any time soon. Stand each guy in a line and you'll see why. Anderson is closer to Jone's size than he is to GSP, but if/once Jones fills out, he's going to be huge.

whats crazy about jones is that hi slegs are TINY. its almost comical lol once he gets a little older, matures, and his metabolism slows down, he will be able to put HUGRE weight onto his legs without sacrificing his upper body speed and power.

in four years or so, Jon is going to be a monster, but with intense skill

he claims he wants to fight TWO more times this year. I could easily see him breakimg the LHW defense record, putting hgis stamp on it, then taking a year off or so to really out on some mass

His frame can easily carry 250lbs and be lean without being too bulky. Anderson is the GOAT, but he's also pushing 40 and I'm sure does not want to give up a big size disadvantage. It's a lose-lose for Anderson.

I want to see Anderson fight Weidman (who will probably lose) and if he does beat Weidman, I want to see him fight Vitor again. If he beats Vitor, I think he has pretty much cleaned out the MW division.

His frame can easily carry 250lbs and be lean without being too bulky. Anderson is the GOAT, but he's also pushing 40 and I'm sure does not want to give up a big size disadvantage. It's a lose-lose for Anderson.

I want to see Anderson fight Weidman (who will probably lose) and if he does beat Weidman, I want to see him fight Vitor again. If he beats Vitor, I think he has pretty much cleaned out the MW division.

exactly. he could be an athletic, dynamic, unpredictable 250 lbs fighter. :wow

Yep. Scary.

Jones will probably beat Gustafsson, if he fights him next, which he probably will. Then, I think one or two more opponents at LHW, then off to HW he should go.

what say you all for UFC 160 this Sat?

Velasquez vs Silva
Dos Santos vs Hunt
Teixeira vs Te Huna
Maynard vs Grant
Cerrone vs Noons

valesquez by murder
dos santos by 2nd round KO (tho I want hunt to win)
texiera
maynard
ceronne

Velasquez
dos santos
Te Huna
maynard
Cerrone

I am excited to see Stephen Thompson fight again. I like his fighting style.

Back