• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Ya, but Verdum will probably be next in line. I was confuse for a while after the Big Nog vs Verdum fight until Bruce Buffer announce it was a verbal tap out. Thought the ref stop the fight early. Glad Big Nog tap out or his arm would of face the same faith it did with Frank Mir. Shit was nasty.

Yeah he was in deep. Think he learned his lesson with Mir.

I can't remember the last verbal submission

I liked how all the interviews were longer than the fights...

They stacked that card so hard against any non-Brazilian. :laughing OMG, a Brazilian won again! No shit? Just cuz they put top 10 ranked guys against nobodies? :laughing

Glad it was free. :D

They should put Verdum, then Dos Santos then Overroids up against Cain. :D

The ufc has to be using sound effects. Im watching the Sheilds vs Woodley. You cant hear any grunting or heavy breathing but I can believe the loud swoosh sound from knees to the body are not an add in.

The ufc has to be using sound effects. Im watching the Sheilds vs Woodley. You cant hear any grunting or heavy breathing but I can believe the loud swoosh sound from knees to the body are not an add in.

I know WWE pipes in cheers and boos but I think it would be hard to match sound effects to moves

I know WWE pipes in cheers and boos but I think it would be hard to match sound effects to moves

I know they say its live but I thought possible to have a slight time delay to slip in the sound effects.
It doesn't seem to matter if the knees are blocked or make full contact, the sound is the same. It just doesn't sound natural.

Fitch got submitted in 41 seconds on wsof. Damn

indeed :(.

“I went for the lift instead of fighting the choke,” Fitch said to Joey Varner in the post-fight interview.

“I got a little over confident with my choke defense,” he admitted. “I was going to try and slam him but he locked it in too tight. Mistake on my part, I should’ve fought the choke right away.”

Rashad by decision?
crappola.

pretty bad main events ... but some of the fights were pretty good... pretty much a boring card except for the davis/sexton fight (that was actually pretty good).. krause/stout was good... delorme and figeroa was good too... every other fight was not that great...

Yeah, it's free, which means I didn't pay to see it :D

UFC on PPV isn't, which means I did and I did not get my money's worth this time 'round. :|

Girl fight was the best one.

Roy looked like he didn't take it very seriously and got worked like a heavy bag.

Back