• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Every fight was a disappointment. I kinda think Hendo got robbed. Kinda, tho he coulda done more to seal the deal. I hate split decisions.

Yeah, he's got nothing left to prove. I don't see him winning any championships ever again. Also, he looks like he could fight Welterweight.

It was a boring UFC because Jake Shield's fought right before the main UFC. People were BOOING Jake Shield's after he won because he is the MOST BORING FIGHTER.

Watching Mackenzie Dern was entertaining. Metamoris trailers are fucking awesome.

Haven't seen that one. It's very well possible.

I dunno, I keep hearing superfight with either GSP or Jones, but I'll believe it when I see it.

There will never be a super fight with silva. Gsp isn't interested and silva knows Jon would beat him

Only super fight i see as possible is jones vs Cain simply because Jon already said he wants to move to HW

True. Plus, it's the only one that really makes sense. That or Benson vs. GSP, cuz they are closer in size that GSP is to Anderson.

Man, I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THIS FUCKING FIGHT.

I like Weidman. I can't wait to see if Silva has an answer for his strength and aggression.

I simply will never bet against silva. ever. no way ifs and or buts

heres why im not on the weidman train

1: no marquee win. a win over maia and munoz doesnt do it for me, certaibly doesnt convince me that hes the guy

2. I think the big "silva is weak against wrestling" arguent is flawed and based on ONE fight, like four years ago, that he WON, where he had a broken rib. so the idea that weidmans god wrestling will somehow make a difference is flawed IMO. even IF chris is as good as chael (dont htink he is) unhurt silva still dispatched chael no preoblem in fight 2

I will say this. silva WILL lose at some point hes getting way old. and the challenegers ARE NOT. and they are in fact getting BETTER. each generation is better than the last. so if he lost this fight, I will not be THAT surprised

3. dude, its andersen silva

Back