• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

First dos santos, now silva. The brazil cards Arebt going to make as much money without them lol

Srsly tho fuck brasil. I auto root against any Brazilian Lulz

They stack every Brazil card. Not rigged, but definitely stacked against non-Brazilians, ie, putting highly ranked guys against borderline cans. I lol so hard when a non-Brazilian wins in Brazil cuz they just about go apeshit.

Gotta stack it cuz otherwise someone's getting beheaded. :laughing

Vitor should get it... or get Hendo/lyoto/Rua/Rashad to come down and fight for the belt... that would be something I would watch.. LOL

hendo rua lyoto and rashad in a fatal four way for the #1 contendor?

I feel CM Punk should be in that match

im watching UFC 100 greatest fights

number 62...guida vs griffin

holy shit! :wow

got a hundo on andrade to beat carmouche- at +450 i couldn't not take it and the kid is a juggernaut (got 50 on ellenberger at +200) speaking of that...she's got a decent chance and the only biggest reason it's so lopsided is because liz had queen ronda in a defensive position for half a minute or so...

Last edited:
Back