• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Anyone watching UFC on fox tonight?

Hoping for a rory win in that one, but ellenberger is no joke

Look for de randamie to ko in this next rd

Ooof big hematoma forming

GreAt fight...derandamie should get decision

Last edited:
pre lims and main card all over the tv stations.....
I'm recording them so I can watch it all later or tomorrow.

Spoiler shmoiler- holy fkn battle of chins in herman fight!

- i wont post winners :)

Good decision- tht was a coin tosser...killer fight

Last edited:
Jesus h i'm losing my shirt...luckily i got 50 im last minute at +400 for moraga to hopefully save the day. Fuck orinda and lafayette- go moraga!

BTW kev, did you see someone did an AA on somebody in one of the fights tonight?

DID ANYONE HIT A ZIG ZAG?!?!?

I only saw the carmouche fit. Those girls are beasts. I read rory won but in a jab fest. Wasnt I JUST taking about effective jabs are under used in mma?!

well since theres already spoilers in the thread....

I read rory won but in a jab fest. Wasnt I JUST taking about effective jabs are under used in mma?!

those weren't just regular jabs, they were like precision sniper picks from a mile away.

no extra thrown and wasted jabs... it was like each time it was thrown it landed. completely broke jake's spirit.

well since theres already spoilers in the thread....

those weren't just regular jabs, they were like precision sniper picks from a mile away.

no extra thrown and wasted jabs... it was like each time it was thrown it landed. completely broke jake's spirit.

Ill have to watch it when i'm done painting. im interested to see that technique further developed. an effective and accurate snap jab, with four oz gloves, can be brutal

The Ellenberger/MacDonald fight was bullshit. Total snoozefest. MacDonald is NOT GSP, that's for certain. Utilizing the jab is one thing, but that's about the only thing that happened and it really wan't even that effective. GSP will break your orbital... Jake could have gone five more rounds. Rory won, but it was a snoozer to say the least.

Mighty Mouse rules. That was, by far, the best fight of the card. Crazy how he pulled off the sub a minute before the end of the fight.

Back