• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

If you walk in singing along with BSB, I'm gonna think I can beat your ass.

I'm about 15 minutes behind right now. I paused my DVR to cook some quick cheese dogs for dinner.

Watson did good to fend off that choke.

I thought machida won that fight but it was close for sure. Coulda gone either way

I hate brasil lol

I was on the fence. I really wish when fights are that close, an extra round can be granted...

Brazil fans are so uncouth...

Korean zombie forgot what got him to the show.

Aldo looked shitty too.

Wait whut?? That kid was fighting an excellent fight until his recently repaired friggin shoulder completely dislocated throwing a punch... I wouldn't say he was taking it, but he was in that fight and there was plenty of time left.

machida is one of my all tme favorote fighters, and I think he won that fight, BUT, I can easilly see how davis could have eaked out the win.

the problem with machida is he seems to have lost that fire somewhat. whereas he was elusive before, he would follow it up with fury and onslaught (kinda like that one time against davis) and do damage. now it seems hes playing it TOO safe, staying back too much. he isnt engaging when the opening happens, its like hes waiting, but guys know now you cant get frustrated and dart in, you'll get switched off. Im not sure why hes changed, his takedown D is so good, he shouldnt be too worried about it. stay back, then explode on guys. do what got you to the dance.

I also think a move down to MW would do him well.

oh and speaking of size, davis is HUGE. damned that guy is huge. everytime he fights I think he looks bigger.

Ya, that's why he had to leave the post fight conference early.
I am actually kind of glad Davis won because I am tired of seeing Machida dance around the ring.

If Machida won, everybody would have been crying mad favoritism and bias. Not saying they did/should have picked Davis but I could already see it happening. I suppose the same could be said about picking Davis so they don't look like they're being biased.

Either way, I never like fights that close to go down to decision.

If Machida won, everybody would have been crying mad favoritism and bias. Not saying they did/should have picked Davis but I could already see it happening. I suppose the same could be said about picking Davis so they don't look like they're being biased.

Either way, I never like fights that close to go down to decision.

I'm not sure everyone would be crying bias. Pretty much every site had machida winning.

e67s3l.png

I'm not sure everyone would be crying bias. Pretty much every site had machida winning.

e67s3l.png

Maybe the judges figured Machida already had his time and his shot and lost, Davis hasn't yet. Who knows... Fights that are called by the judges are always clouded in a bit of mystery and wtf.

I thought machida won that fight but it was close for sure. Coulda gone either way

I hate brasil lol

Brasil is a toilet. :laughing It's all they got going for them. I wasn't sure who won, to be honest, but I thought it was going to Machida for sure.

Problem with Machida is that unless he KTFO somebody, his style sucks. Good for Phil Davis, I say. Lyoto only really engaged once.

I don't think Aldo should have been celebrating all that much. Won by default, not really anything he did himself.

dood broke his foot in the 1st round, taking his leg kicks away. after that i'd say the other guy getting also getting an injury would be something to celebrate.

probably more relief that anything

Back