• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Lots of broken feets in MMA, not too many dislocated shoulders. KZ handed him the win when he popped his shoulder out. Of course he's going to be happy, but it's not like he just slayed Goliath or something.

the reason aldo screwed his foot up is because kz checked an early kick with his knee/shin perfect muay thai style and aldo is used to having that as a superweapon because nobody in mma seems to know how to check it properly...of course he is ridiculously good at throwing it..

oooh i just remembered, phil davis won his 1st (or was it 2nd) match in the UFC against brian stann via decision. then last night brian stann interviewed him after a decision win. i wonder what that was like for both of them.

now i gotta find that fight video, if that was another screwed up judges decision fight thats gonna be some weird twilight zone shit

oooh i just remembered, phil davis won his 1st (or was it 2nd) match in the UFC against brian stann via decision. then last night brian stann interviewed him after a decision win. i wonder what that was like for both of them.

now i gotta find that fight video, if that was another screwed up judges decision fight thats gonna be some weird twilight zone shit

If I remember correctly, Davis mauled Stann.

the reason aldo screwed his foot up is because kz checked an early kick with his knee/shin perfect muay thai style and aldo is used to having that as a superweapon because nobody in mma seems to know how to check it properly...of course he is ridiculously good at throwing it..

Along with an effective snap jab, I've often wondered this was well

I'm not sure everyone would be crying bias. Pretty much every site had machida winning.

e67s3l.png

I don't get how Machida was winning the fight when there was only one instance that he actually put in a combo (first round)... and Davis was the one stalking and trying to do things... maybe the judges saw it like that... i've already predicted this fight from the get-go... boring and lots of running around... LOL

My predictions for tonight is:
1. Sonnen
2. Overeem
3. Faber
4. Brown
5. Hall
6. Lauzon

I want Sonnen to win, so he can keep talking shit.

Faber is fighting?

Didn't know that. I'm gon' watch. Well, I was gonna watch it anyway but I'm a little more excited.

I should really look up what the card is before fight night.

My predictions for tonight is:
1. Sonnen
2. Overeem
3. Faber
4. Brown
5. Hall
6. Lauzon

I want Sonnen to win, so he can keep talking shit.

Sonnen has applied for his ref licsnece on Nevada so he can ref silva Weidman 2 :laughing

I other news not related to the event, Dana offered nick Diaz a fight against machida at 185

He's hoping Overeem wins. Foods or not I like that guy

Yes way. Aparently he's a licensed ref In other jurisdictions and has applied to Nevada to be licensed For that exact reason lol

:rofl That fucker. They'd pick him too for no other reason than increased viewership.

Glad it's not a ppv event. I bought the last 2 events. Shit gets expensive, yo.

UFC has to move away from a POV model IMO. They have big network connections now, between fox sports 1 and fox they have big audience. Get your marketing guys in gear and let's see some good free fights.

IMO they should only have like 5 ppvs a year and they should stack those cards.

There really are a lot of PPV fights... I'm probably gonna stop buying and just go to the bars again for PPV events. unless they reduce the number of ppv events and make those cards super stacked.

great fights so far.
The Irish man is impressive and I just love Uriah Faber. I hope Sonnen wins tonight.

Poor Brown. Ended too quickly.

Back