• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

sonnen...

“I’m the man of the hour, too sweet to be sour. What you see is what you get and what you don’t is better yet. I’m the women’s pick, I’m the men’s regret and if you pick against Chael Sonnen you made a bad bet,” Sonnen said during his post-fight interview with Joe Rogan.

That was the always entertaining intro that we get from Sonnen, but then he went in to attack mode and delivered a perfectly executed call out of Wanderlei Silva.

“Now, right here on the UFC’s new home, FOX Sports 1. Wanderlei Silva, 6-foot tall and 205-pounds. Boy, until I met you, I didn’t know they could stack crap that high. I just got done with a world champion.(rogan tries to take the mic away) If you don’t think I’ll add a middle-aged comedian just for the goddamn pleasure of it, you better think again. Wanderlei Silva, in three months, you and the bad guy.”

:laughing

Haha Overoid/Overrated got knocked the fuck out, again.
He'd be dangerous if his chin was half as big as his ego.

Pretty impressive win by Faber. He looked great. Like the old days of WEC.

Impressive win by Chael over someone's grandpa.

Brown: doesn't look like he should be that good as he destroys people.

His stance is weird to. He stands very square and his chin juts out.

Guy has all the tools in the world but just doesn't have a good chin.what you gunna do?

Yeah, it sure looked bad for Travis until he landed the Spider kick.

Looked like Roid got a little over confident and waded in. But sheesh he was battering the guy pretty good.

Haha Overoid/Overrated got knocked the fuck out, again.
He'd be dangerous if his chin was half as big as his ego.

Pretty impressive win by Faber. He looked great. Like the old days of WEC.

Impressive win by Chael over someone's grandpa.

Brown: doesn't look like he should be that good as he destroys people.

chael's older than Shogun. :dunno :rofl

I'm happy he won. Means we'll have him around still fighting for a little while longer which is really good for the sport.

Faber still gets my fight of the night. He was in a really bad way early in the 1st round and really showed his skill to get out of that and turn it around.

Chael/Wanderlei who cares. The guy has gotten there the hard way, time for Silva to be put out to pasture before any more brain damage.

tumblr_mrr0zoGxCo1r3noc6o1_500.gif

Good card overall, especially for free! WTF happend to JLau?!? Dude got tooled. Damn, Reem, WTF!? Stop standing in front of guys like a dumbass and fuggin FIGHT. Dude should have destroyed Browne.

Lots of good fights overall, but Uriah Hall needs to find a new line of work or something. Getting beat by a WW replacement fighter is not good for his career path.

Chael... love it. :D

Good card overall, especially for free! WTF happend to JLau?!? Dude got tooled. Damn, Reem, WTF!? Stop standing in front of guys like a dumbass and fuggin FIGHT. Dude should have destroyed Browne.

Lots of good fights overall, but Uriah Hall needs to find a new line of work or something. Getting beat by a WW replacement fighter is not good for his career path.

Chael... love it. :D

and he was too. manhandling him. right up to the point when he wasnt :laughing so weird.

over-roid was trying to finish brown with those punches but brown did a good enough job tutling that they didnt do as much damage as reem was expending energy. also credit to brown for moving when the ref told him to do something or the match was getting stopped.

reem should have switch to knees to the body instead of the punches when brown was turtled up

Yeah, bizzare fight, same with Bigfoot. "Ok, I beat him up a bit then stand there and wait to get knocked out". I don't get it.

Oh I wasnt sayinh it was a bad stoppage, just that I'm surprised he didbt, esievially given Yamasakis record

Back