• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Dude is one of the GOATs and most of his records will probably hang around for quite some time. Time for a UFC desk job. Either that or sit pretty for the rest of his life.

Anyone watch that Shlemenko vs Marshall fight? It was the only good fight out of bellator 109.

Dude is one of the GOATs and most of his records will probably hang around for quite some time. Time for a UFC desk job. Either that or sit pretty for the rest of his life.

Lidell seems to have a pretty good gig going , i'm sure they'll take care of him.

Last edited:
That was some epic boxing. I stopped counting at 25 unaswered shots. The accuracy was sublime. Nate looked damn good. Coulda all been different with one perfect shot from Maynard.

Damn, I came into TUF being a Rousey fan, and now I cannot stand the sight of her. Jesus, what a fucking head case. Crying, mean mugging, poor sport, manipulative, arrogant, entitled, whiner, rude, bad coach, just about every poor attribute you can want in an athlete.

Perfect storm of win would be: she looses to Tate with a beat up face, and then Cat Zingano creams her into pea soup. And then she fucking disappears. Goddamn is that chick fucking weird and annoying.

I've said it a few times, Nate is the better of the brothers. He had just enough bad attitude, but not too much. He's clearly learned from his britger's mistakes.

After a tough one sided loss to Hendo Nate upped His game and put himself right back in the picture. A Nate versus Pettis fight sounds like fireworks

I hope Petis spinning back kicks Nate's liver back to 2005. :D I think he's better than his brother as well. Best performance I've seen from him in a long time. Maynard looked smaller than in the past. And not so up to task.

Card kinda blew overall, tho I didn't follow TUF this season. No way could I sit through that much Rousey.

Represe-in! :D

Actually, I did catch about five minutes of this recent season of TUF as I was flipping thru channels. Caught Rousey in the house and my suspicions were confirmed... foul-mouthed white trash c-hunt. No thanks.

That was some epic boxing. I stopped counting at 25 unaswered shots. The accuracy was sublime. Nate looked damn good. Coulda all been different with one perfect shot from Maynard.

Damn, I came into TUF being a Rousey fan, and now I cannot stand the sight of her. Jesus, what a fucking head case. Crying, mean mugging, poor sport, manipulative, arrogant, entitled, whiner, rude, bad coach, just about every poor attribute you can want in an athlete.

Perfect storm of win would be: she looses to Tate with a beat up face, and then Cat Zingano creams her into pea soup. And then she fucking disappears. Goddamn is that chick fucking weird and annoying.

Total agreement but I had pretty much concluded she was an entitled cunt before TUF. As much as I would like it I still don't think Tate is gonna beat the arm bar this time. However, Zingano looks very likely to destroy her. Either way the ladies are lining up and the talent is out there. Hopefully she wont be hanging on to that belt much longer. :afm199

Nate looked good , or was it that Manard didn't show up to that fight. Good stoppage from Yves.. (for once..)

There's a reason cat came down with a sudden mysterious injury and had to pull out of that fight

She wasn't supposed to win. I like UFC but man on occasion the mobsters running it are shown lol I hope Tate beats Ronda, but she won't

Back