• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

There's a reason cat came down with a sudden mysterious injury and had to pull out of that fight

She wasn't supposed to win. I like UFC but man on occasion the mobsters running it are shown lol I hope Tate beats Ronda, but she won't

After some of the recent split decisions I do kind of question this :party

salaries from this weekend

Main Card (FOX Sports 1)
Nate Diaz ($15,000 + $15,000 = $30,000) def. Gray Maynard ($45,000)
Julianna Pena ($8,000 + $8,000 = $16,000) def. Jessica Rakoczy ($8,000)
Chris Holdsworth ($8,000 + $8,000 = $16,000) def. David Grant ($8,000)
Jessamyn Duke ($8,000 + $8,000 = $16,000) def. Peggy Morgan ($8,000)
Raquel Pennington ($8,000 + $8,000 = $16,000) def. Roxanne Modafferi ($8,000)

Preliminary Card (FOX Sports 1)
Akira Corassani ($8,000 + $8,000 = $16,000) def. Maximo Blanco ($17,000)
Tom Niinimaki ($8,000 + $8,000 = $16,000) def. Rani Yahya ($20,000)
Jared Rosholt ($8,000 + $8,000 = $16,000) def. Walt Harris ($8,000)
Sean Spencer ($8,000 + $8,000 = $16,000) def. Drew Dober ($8,000)

How the hell does Diaz fight for a title and still only make $15k to show, even tho he did lose the title fight? Top 10 in his class and makes that? He stuck in a fucked up contract or is his manager a complete boob or both?

Ya, that's a shitty contract for Nate Diaz. He fought the champ not so long ago and only made $30K from this one. Maybe because this was a Free Fox and not a PPV. I know they pay fighters more if they are on the PPV.

Hunt and silva may have just had the greatest fight of all time.

Agreed. I never thought that fight would make it past one round. Hoping to see a rematch with these two warriors. :thumbup I was very surprised with Hunt's take down defense and how he out-wrestled Bigfoot. I've always been a fan of both fighters, but I was kind of hoping Hunt was going to take the win.

Last edited:
I think you can find the fight vid online. Check mmajunkie.com

Fukin' crazy! Did they replace Bigfoot's brain with concrete? Personally, I scored the fight for Hunt, but I guess the end result isn't too bad. Totally fuckin' bonkers fight!!!

Amazing fight , not what I expected. Cain was probably quite amused considering his freakish cardio and all.

No surprise there. I knew he was going to retire win or lose after that fight. I'm glad he did. Retire while he is at the top of the game. I don't want to see GSP get another beating like that again. Dude should live his life while he can remember it.

I don't get Lawler. Condit does get screwed... again. I think if his TDD was better, he'd beat Hendricks.

Anyways... didn't expect a R1 KO in Saturday's main!

Couple of great fights that was. Faber freakin mauled Mcdonald like an animal. Forever #2?

And the Mouseymouse fight , never saw that coming :wow

Back