• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Uriah looked really awesome. Pretty impressive.

Chad Mendez went back to his lay and pray "style", then claimed a head cold.

When Benevidez came out going straight forward with those combos I thought "oh shit, MM is going to be in for a loooong fight......wait....apparently NOT." lolz.

Bummed because I am a big Benevidez fan. But damn MM is so damn awesome. Love watching these little guys brawl. They bring that shit.

Uriah looked really awesome. Pretty impressive.

Chad Mendez went back to his lay and pray "style", then claimed a head cold.

When Benevidez came out going straight forward with those combos I thought "oh shit, MM is going to be in for a loooong fight......wait....apparently NOT." lolz.

Bummed because I am a big Benevidez fan. But damn MM is so damn awesome. Love watching these little guys brawl. They bring that shit.

I agree i didnt think MM would ko Benevidez i thought it would go 5 rounds.

i kinda want weidman to win. really opens up a lot of new possibilities in the weight class.

My predictions:
Anderson Silva
Ronda Rousey
Josh Barnett
Miller
Brandao

Even the prelims is stacked. Going to be an awesome UFC.

Think we'll finally see uriah hall stop fighting like a little girl and maybe live up to SOME of the potential/hype he had from TUF last season?

Think we'll finally see uriah hall stop fighting like a little girl and maybe live up to SOME of the potential/hype he had from TUF last season?

i think the next thing he's gonna do is start making out with the other guy

Silva FTW. Unless he messes around again. Then he might get caught off guard like last time. The only way Weidman can win, is if he takes it to the ground.

Silva FTW. Unless he messes around again. Then he might get caught off guard like last time. The only way Weidman can win, is if he takes it to the ground.

you mean like weidman bounced his ass all over the ring in the first?

i think the only way silve is gonna win is if chris gasses in late rounds, which is def possible...regardless, imma be yelling USA at my goddamn projector wall (thats right, muthafuckaz) like a moron all night, and i never do that shit :laughing

*or unless of course he uncorks another top secret steven seagal move...

Last edited:
If silva starts ro win I hope the sheild run in from the crowd and bring justice to the UFC

BELIEVE IN THE SHEILD

Last edited:
Joe Rogan trying not to look. lol.
i35d7zDRQCmIc.gif

[youtube]WMrGUN6sGbM[/youtube]

exciting card.
No predictions cause I am often wrong, incorrect and mistaken.

Back