• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Tough times ahead for UFC. Two of their biggest stars gone in the past couple of months.

Misha was so close, damn.

Dana looks awfully concerned like he was already missing the $$$ from Silva-Weidman 3.
I didn't know Cain was out. So what's interesting in the near future? Nothing I can think of.

Why would there even be a III? Chris beat him both time

On the horizon? Nick Diaz. They'll offer him huge $$$ to fight next year

Why would there even be a III? Chris beat him both time

I'm just interpreting the look on Dana's face knowing for sure there wouldn't be a III. If it had gone more rounds it could of ended either way. Had it been Silva then for sure there would be III. There was still a 50% chance.
The broken leg just guaranteed that payday would never come.

Chris was winning the fight up to the point when he checked the leg and created the break. Silva had been the man to beat and now the belt is held by a young, fierce fighter.

Tate was losing until she lost by the same move Roussey has beaten her and others before. The question is how can she be beat and by who? This makes the sport very exciting.

There are so many up and coming fighters. Just because some of the current title holders may not be active in 2014 doesn't mean that the year is going be dull.

ok, now i'm convinced weidman is a terminator.

seriously tho, talk about having someone's number- it was pretty much a repeat: he mauled silva in the first, then took him out in the second...unfortunate and painful way to go out, but probably better than another concussion in the long run.

Weidman has Silvas number. Now he's gotta deal with vitor

In fact Chris is facing down a gamut that even jones didn't. Silva twice, vitor, almost certainly then machida or rashad.

Ok actually that's exactly the same as jj lol

Last edited:
Back