• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

i'm predicting a bad night for brazil and both belts changing waists next sat....at least i hope so, 'cause i'm betting heavy on some underdogs while in vegas for superbowl and faber and lamas both have very good chances at upsets.

mir and overroids is a total coin-flip imho...

Mir VS Overeem...someone's losing streak is coming to en end!

It all depends on if Overroids actually shows up to fight. He needs to set his gigantic ego aside and actually... uhhhh... fight, unlike in his last couple. You can't stand there with your arms at your side and grin like an idiot and expect to win.

btw, i think he's barely cracking .500 with his picks so far, but old boy sure is funny and obviously knows his shit.

[youtube]PD8ujm5EZI4[/youtube]

It all depends on if Overroids actually shows up to fight. He needs to set his gigantic ego aside and actually... uhhhh... fight, unlike in his last couple. You can't stand there with your arms at your side and grin like an idiot and expect to win.

yup. they both have a weird habit of seemingly intentionally stopping punches with their face.

Been out for a while and the haterz piled on, so not going back through the thread, but ya'all make good points. We can agree to disagree on Silva. I am pulling for him to make a come back, and still think his record speaks for itself, and that he may be the greatest ever.

For the record: nothing I like seeing more than a Brazilian getting knocked the fuck out. :thumbup

I was out of my chair and spilling beer watching Cerrone.

That said, I think we'll have two Brazilian winners next week. :laughing

Pulling for Uriah now, even though early in this thread I said he was over rated. He's made some changes and got me onboard bigtime.

I thought Henderson won his fight. But without the broken hand it would have went the other way.

Been out for a while and the haterz piled on, so not going back through the thread, but ya'all make good points. We can agree to disagree on Silva. I am pulling for him to make a come back, and still think his record speaks for itself, and that he may be the greatest ever.

For the record: nothing I like seeing more than a Brazilian getting knocked the fuck out. :thumbup

I was out of my chair and spilling beer watching Cerrone.

That said, I think we'll have two Brazilian winners next week. :laughing

Pulling for Uriah now, even though early in this thread I said he was over rated. He's made some changes and got me onboard bigtime.

I thought Henderson won his fight. But without the broken hand it would have went the other way.

mah ninja

I find this whole story Abd Dana pushing it funny, in light of Dana's recent comments about vince macmahon

Back