• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

from http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/2/2...p-to-135-pounds-retire-ronda-rousey-by-end-of

Cris Cyborg plans to drop to 135 pounds, 'retire' Ronda Rousey by end of year

please happen please happen please happen

THIS.

Women don't seem to possess knockout power. I don't think Rousey would of done a lot of damage had the fight been allowed to continue for a few more seconds. Although McMann wasn't contesting the stoppage so perhaps a good call.

Yeah, except Cyborg, who knocks out everybody. She'd knock men out if allowed.

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 55
UFC now follows suit, band TRT use for any and all events including international ones.

Why you ducking vitor, trt?

so is that gonna affect the weidman fight? where is that being held?

Weidman made vegas ban TRT.

He trying to duck Vitor.

Weidman y u ducking Vitor, bro?

HOW have I not seen this before... :rofl

[youtube]E8idjA_Ku-M[/youtube]

^^^ and there's even more similar videos, I just found what I'm going to be doing for the next 30min

N another note, how did Lawler jump to the front of the welterweight challengers? I was hoping Matt Brown would be getting a shot, when he's healthy.

TRTor's FB statement..

Vitor Belfort withdrew NOT FIGHT WAS REQUIRED TO QUIT. " "Never give up the fight at UFC 173 and never said that. Therefore, all information published in any medium of communication announcing this is not true. was announced to I'll be "giving up TRT "and not" giving up the fight "to continue my dream of fighting. UFC decided to put another opponent in my place because I do not have the required time to adapt myself to the new rules of the NSAC. According to the UFC, will face the winner of Weidman vs. Lyotto within the new regulations all Athletic Commissions. sorry that this happened, and I appreciate the strength and understanding of all the fans, sponsors, and UFC's own athletic commissions. " Vitor Belfort

Guess he will fight later?

Back